Chapter 2- Night with a Werewolf

Juliet’s POV:

            We all sat around the table eating out super. “I want to show you something.” Harry whispered in my ear, his lips centimeters from my skin.  “Meet me outside after everyone goes to bed.” He whispered making my body shiver. I nodded and smiled at him, and he returned it with a smirk.

            “What do you want to show me?” I whispered back to him. Good thing everyone else was in their own conversation so they didn’t notice us.

            “It’s a surprise.” He said with a wink. I just smiled at him.

            After dinner we all went into the living room and I between Harry and Daddy, with Mum sitting on Daddy’s lap. “Mum, I need to talk to you.” I said getting up and grabbing her wrist to pull her up with me. I dragged her to my room.

            Mum started to giggle. “What do you want to talk to me about?” Mum said still giggling.  

            “Harry asked me to go meet him after everyone’s asleep.” I said quietly after I shut the door.

            “He did.” Mum said jumping up and down a little. You would swear that she’s just my best friend and not my Mum. A normal Mum would say something ‘YOU’RE NOT SNEAKING OUT WITH A BOY!’ if I told her I was meeting Harry after dark. But no, not my Mum, she’s all giggly with me.

            “Yes, but…” I said trailing off.

            “What?” Mum said getting serious.

            I smiled. “I’m so nervous, I don’t want to go in my sleeping clothes and I don’t want my hair to be a mess.” I was pacing the floor now. “What am I going to do?!”

            “You do realize that he can probably hear you right? Him and your Uncle Niall.” Mum said.

            I froze in my tracks. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I screamed in frustration.

            Moments later Harry, Daddy, and all the uncles burst in the room. “What’s wrong?!” They all said with concern.

            Mum and I burst into laughter. “What’s funny about the screaming?” Daddy asked knitting his eyebrows together.

            “Nothing Daddy.” I said still laughing.

            “If you heard us, you would know why we’re laughing.” Mum said.

            “We all were out.” Harry said.

            “Wait, you all didn’t hear anything we were talking about?” I asked looking dead at Harry and then a quick glance at Uncle Niall.

            “No, we all were about five miles out.” Uncle Niall said.

            “Then Ni and I heard you scream and ran.” Harry said.

            Uncle Niall started to chuckle. “Well Harry instantly turned wolf and ran, and then we charged after him.” He chuckled.

            “What?” Harry said holding his hands up in defense.

            “Well, if nothing’s wrong, I’m going to bed.” Uncle Zayn said.

            “Me too.” Uncle Liam followed.

            “You all get some rest.” Mum said shooing them all out. “I’ll join you in a second Louis, Juliet and I aren’t finished talking yet.” She said giggling.