Chapter 17- The Big Day

Juliet’s POV:

            “Mum I’m so nervous!” I said pacing around my room wearing a simple wedding gown.

            Mum chuckled. “I know you’re nervous, but hey look at the bright side. You look absolutely gorgeous, you’re marrying a man that you love with all of your heart, and you get to spend eternity with him. What could go wrong?”

            “Madison.” I simply said.

            “Everything will be alright, love, we have everything set up. She won’t be getting in.” Daddy walked in to my room.

            “Thank you daddy I’m just so nervous…” I trail off and twist my newly curled hair.

            “Don’t you dare mess up my masterpiece!!” Mum screeches at me , making me instantly drop the strand I was twisting.

            “Sorry mum.”

            “Alright, now it’s time for the dressss!!!! “ Mum screeches and shoos Daddy out so I can get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A couple hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “Harry! You have to get out!! It’s bad luck to see me before the wedding!!” I shout at him , hiding behind the door. “And you are literally about to walk down the aisle!!”

            “But I can’t wait any longer love…. Not a second longer…” Harry trails off and his hand reaches around the door…

But as it comes around the door it starts changing. The nails grow longer and turn deep red, the skin becoming paler.

            “Get away from my wedding you bitch!!” I yell at what is now Madison, throwing a fire ball at her.

            “Well I was so openly invited; I even rented a tuxedo, love.” She mocks the pet name that I love so much from Harry’s lips.

            “Where is Harry?” I ask, forming two fire balls as everyone gathers behind me to see what’s going on.

            “Where he belongs.” Madison shrugs.

            “WHERE. IS. HE.” I shout at her and throw fire balls to emphasize every word.

Madison just chuckles.

            “You’re still much too young to have control, hot head.” She shakes her head at me and wags a finger as if she were scolding a child.

            “You want control? I’ll give you control!” I state calmly, and making my hands glow with fire, I place them firmly on her neck and drive her into the nearest tree, holding her there.

            You think you are winning but you’re not I hear an oh-so-familiar-voice behind me, a voice that had haunted my dreams but I had no clue who he was.

            You need to burn her claws, the voice instructed. Then you need to cut off her wings completely with the silver dagger you put in your garter earlier.

Holding her throat with one hand, I thoroughly singed her right hand until her claws fell out, then, as I switched to burn the other hand, Madison let out a fierce battle cry and slashed my face, thankfully not leaving marks.

            “You good for nothing fool!!” She said as she cradled her burned hand.

            “I’m not done yet, come here!” I yell at her as I create my fire board beneath my feet and give chase as she runs into the woods.