Chapter 3-"Please don't tell Daddy"

Harry’s POV:

                “Niall!”  I exclaimed as I pulled away from Juliet. “What the hell are you doing here?!”

                “I could ask you the same question!” Niall shouted at me.

                “That’s none of your business, the point is that you followed us and spied on us.” I shouted back.

                “I knew something was up with you two, and I heard all of your conversations, so I had to make sure it wasn’t all in my head!”

                “That’s none of your business what we were up to!”

                “You’re the one that was about to kiss your niece!” Niall practically screamed.

                “SHE’S NOT MY NIECE!” I screamed with a growl in the pit of my throat.

                “STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!” Juliet suddenly screamed a few trees burning in the process. “YOU TWO NEED TO STOP FIGHTING! NIALL WHY DO YOU GIVE THE FUCK WHAT WE DO! SO WHAT IF HE WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME! HE’S NOT MY UNCLE! WHAT DO YOU CARE IF I WANTED TO KISS HIM! IT’S NOT OUR FAULT THAT WE’RE MATES!” Juliet screamed in anger.

                “Wait, you two are mates?!” Niall asked taken back.

                “Wait, so you do know?” I asked. “Did you hear Zayn and me talking?” I asked.

                “No, Uncle Zayn and I talked about it, and I talked to Mum.” She said crossing her arms.

                “I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t know what you would think.” I said walking towards her. I placed my hand on her cheek.

                “Harry… Why would you be worried on what I would think? If I’m your mate then it’s obvious that I have feelings for you too.” She said with a small smile.

                “So this is ok with you?” I asked taking another step towards us closing the gap between us, her chest to mine.

                She smiled up at me. “Of course I am…” She sighed.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

                “I’m ok with it but… Daddy might have a problem with it thought.” She said looking down.

                “Hey.” I whispered placing my thumb and forefinger on her chin, lifting it and making her look at me.

                “He can get over it. We can hide it for a little while, but not forever.” I said with a chuckle.

                She giggled looking up at me. I leaned into her, about to kiss her when we heard Niall clear his throat. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I completely forgot he was here. “Hate to break up this moment, but I am still here, and it’s almost sunrise.” He said.

                “You just refuse to let me kiss her.” I said jokingly, but with a tent of annoyance.

                “He’s right.” Juliet said pulling away, a blush taking over on her cheeks. “Uncle Niall, please don’t tell Daddy.” Juliet asked him with pleading.

                Niall sighed. “I’m not going to be the one to tell him, YOU two need to tell him.” He said glaring at us.

                “We are, but not just yet.” Juliet said.

                Niall rolled his eyes. “Mates… Why did they have to be mates?” Niall said to himself walking away then speeding off.

                “We should go.” Juliet said walking towards where Niall left.

                I sighed. “Ok.” I said catching up with her and grabbing her hand.

*Sorry for the short chapter guys. I promise the next chapter will be longer*