Chapter 11- You would never hurt me

Harry’s POV:

            “Why did she have to leave?” I asked Liam.

            “Because you might hurt her.”

            “Why would I hurt her?”

            Liam sighed. “Because that medicine is going to spread through your body, healing you and… It’s hurt. Bad.” He paused. “And you might turn into a wolf next to her and accidently hurt her.”

            “Then why are you in here? I don’t want to hurt you.” I said.

            “Harry, I have powers. I can stop you.”

            I sighed. “Ok… Thank you.” Liam nodded at me. “When will it start hurting?” I asked.

            “Any second now.” Liam said backing up.

Juliet’s POV:

            “Daddy make it stop!” I said covering my ears as I tried to block out Harry’s screaming. It killed me to know that he was in pain. I was sitting in Daddy’s lap, curled up to him as he hugged me tight, trying to sooth me.

            “What happened Jules?” Uncle Zayn asked.

            I sighed. “I’m not sure… I went looking for Harry and I yelled for him, and he yelled back screaming for help. I ran to him to see some succubus on top of him completely naked. Some girl he knew named Madison.”

            Everyone froze. “Madison?” Uncle Niall asked.

            “Yea? Who is she?” I asked.

            “That’s something Harry needs to tell you… It’s his story to tell.” Daddy said.

            Harry’s screamed ceased and Uncle Liam came out. “Jules you can go see him if yo-“I didn’t even let him finish before I leaped out of Daddy’s lap and ran to Harry’s room.

            “Harry?” I said knocking lightly.

            “Jules?” He breathed out. He was panting heavy. I watched as his chest rose and fell. He reached up his hand and touched my cheek, caressing it, as I approached his bed. “Did I hurt you?”

            I shook my head. “No. You would never hurt me.” I said.

            He shook his head and looked at me seriously. “I wasn’t able to control myself when that medicine was spreading through my body. I think I accidently hurt Liam…” He sighed.

            I shook my head and climbed over him, getting under the covers with him. “No, I believe that you would have stopped yourself…”I looked at his wrapped shoulder. “How’s your shoulder?” I asked. “Does it hurt?”

            “A little but not much…”Harry looked at the ceiling. “I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt you…” He mumbled.

            I turned to my side and looked at him. “Hey.” I said softly touching his arm. He turned his head and looked at me. “I wouldn’t be mad that you hurt me… I would be mad that you would beat yourself up because of it.” I snuggled closer to him and kissed his lips softly. “I love you Harry.” I whispered.

            “I love you too.” he whispered back a smile creeping up on his lips.

            “Kiss me Harry.” I said. Harry smiled bigger and kissed my lips with passion. He kissed me hungrily and wrapped his arms around me like he never wanted to let go. I moved on top of Harry straddling his hips and earned a small moan against my lips. “You’re absolutely beautiful.” He said against my lips. I smiled never breaking our kiss.

            Harry started to tickle me, making me giggle. “Harry stop.” I giggled. He laughed along with me. The thought of Madison naked on top of him naked crept up in the back of my mind. Who is she? Is she one of his ex-lovers? Did they have…? Sex? I kissed him with more force now of the thought of Harry in bed with another girl.

            “Jules.” He moaned against my lips as I tugged on his curls. That shouldn’t have been that slut Madison on top of him. That should’ve been me… I shouldn’t think about doing it with Harry yet… We’re not married. But he’s my mate, and in our world being someone’s mate is like being married to them, so I guess it would be ok to think of him like that.

            “Harry?” I asked against his lips.

            “Hmm?”

            “Who’s Madison?” Harry pulled away from me with his mouth parted a little…