Chapter 9-Madison

Harry’s POV:

            “Madison… What are you doing here?” I asked still in shock.

            She chuckled. “Because I missed you.” She said seductively. She looked me up and down. “You look good.” She smiled walking towards me.

            It was just then that I realized I was butt naked. My eyes widened and I was about to turn back into a wolf before Madison stopped me by grabbing my arms. I could easily push her away, but I didn’t want to hurt her. I would feel like a monster that way. I’m not the monster… She is. “Let me go succubus.” I growled at her. Yep, Madison’s a succubus. A succubus is a creature that feeds on men by seducing them. They don’t kill them, but suck a lot of their energy. Of course the men get the energy back eventually.  She doesn’t feed on like werewolves, fairies, or any other ‘mythical’ creature like that only on humans, but she tried with me.  

            “Really? That’s all you call me?” She breathed onto my lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I quickly grabbed her arms and pulled them away from me.

            “Yes, because that’s what you are.”

            “But didn’t you miss me?” She asked as she grabbed my private area.

            I jumped back. “No! I didn’t miss you!” I yelled at her.

            She kept on looking at me up and down, like she was checking me out. “But don’t you want to get back together?” She asked as she jumped on top of me, knocking me to the floor. She straddled my hips and started rubbing our hips together.

            “No!” I shouted. “Now get off of me!”

            She narrowed her eyes at me, but still rolled her hips. “Harry how can you say that? Don’t you love me anymore?”

            “No! I never really loved you! I love someone else!”

            She slapped me across my face. “HOW DARE YOU?!” She shouted at me, but still had a hint of seduction in her eyes and voice.

Juliet’s POV:

            “Mum what do I do?” I asked as she sat next to me on my bed. I still had tears in my eyes from the earlier events. “Mum, he’s gone…”

            Mum sighed and bit her lip. “Go after him.” She finally said after a few moments of silence.

            I was taken back. “What?” I breathed out.

            “You heard me… Go after him.” She paused. “That story I told you of how your father almost died, do you remember it?” She asked.

            I nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

            “Well… I thought I lost him. I don’t want that to happen to you. I don’t want you to feel like you’re going to lose Harry, so… Go after him.”

            I smiled at my mum giving her a big hug. “Thank you.” I said.

            “You’re welcome sweetie; now go before your father finds out.” She said. I smiled at her one last time before I left out of the window.

            I ran through the forest hoping that I would see Harry. “Harry!” I shouted. No answer. “Harry!” I shouted again.

            “Juliet!” I heard him shout.

            “Harry!” I shouted again running towards where I heard the voice.

            “Juliet! AHHHHHH!”  He yelped. “Help!”

            I ran faster, throwing a fire surf-board and started surfing towards his voice. I finally spotted him with a… With a naked girl with claws and wings on top of a naked Harry. “Harry?” I breathed out, but he heard me and they both looked.

            “Juliet!” He said full of relief. “Ahhh!” He screamed again. Just then I noticed the girl had her claws digging in his shoulder, making it bleed. “Juliet, H-help.” He winced in pain.

            “Get off of him!” I yelled at the girl making a fire ball.

            The girl gave me an evil smirk. “Is this your little girlfriend Harry? A fire Princess… Wonderful.”   

*Oooooohhhh! What do you think will happen next? Vote/Comment.*