Chapter 16- Dreams...Nightmares

Juliet’s POV:

            “HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME?!” Harry yelled at me as he threw me on the ground. I was too scared to look at him. I was too scared of him. I started scrawling away from him, but he grabbed me by my hair. “ANSWER ME!” He screamed. “I TOLD YOU NEVER TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISION!” Harry yelled.

            “I-I’m s-sorry. I-I just went for a walk.” I said.

            “YOU STILL DISOBEYED ME!” He screamed slapping me across the face.

            “HARRY STOP!” I pleaded.

            “HARRY STOP!” I screamed as my eyes flashed open.

            “Jules?” Harry groggily said as he woke up. “You ok?” He asked. My back was to his front, as his arm was around me. He started to kiss my neck and jawline. “You screamed my name… Why?”

            “You were hurting me…” I mumbled.

            Harry sat up suddenly alarmed. “What?”

            “You were hurting me.” I repeated lying on my back and looked up at him as he looked down at me.

            Harry shook his head. “You know I would ne-“

            “I know.” I interrupted him. I leaned up and kissed him. “I know. Now let’s go back to sleep.” I said.

            Harry nodded once and lay back down. I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Please don’t have another nightmare. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

            “YOU WILL LEARN NEVER TO DISOBEY ME AGAIN!” Harry said as he slowly started to change into a wolf.

            “No Harry!” I screamed as I backed away more, my back hitting the wall. Wolf Harry slowly started walking over to me, growling. “Please, Harry.” I pleaded.

            Harry lifted his giant paw, showing me his claws. “Harry n-“I started to say before he scratched me across the face.

            “Jules.” Harry said worriedly. He was now human again. “Jules.” He said again.

            “No! Get away from me Harry!” I screamed.

            “Jules, Jules, wake up.” He said shaking me.

            “No! Go away!”

            “Jules!” Harry said.

            “Huh? What?” I said waking up.

            “You were screaming again.”

            I sighed. “I hate these nightmares. I hate Madison.”

            “That makes two of us.” Harry smiled at me. “But hey, Liam said tonight is probably going to be your last night having the nightmares, and…” His smiled got bigger. “We’re getting married tomorrow.”

            I instantly smiled at the thought of my wedding. Yep, Harry and I were getting married tomorrow. I’m so excited! “You’re right. I love you Harry.”

            “I love you too. Now try to get some sleep.” He kissed my forehead and lay back down for the second time tonight. I lie in bed thinking. Thinking about tomorrow, and just thinking about everything… I shook my head. I don’t need to stress about it. Tomorrow is going to be great… it’s going to be perfect.

*Sorry that this chapter totally sucked. I promise the next chapter will be better! I’m almost done though! And please read my new fanfic ‘Fire and Ice’. Just go to my page and you’ll see it! J