Chapter 6- Telling Daddy... Harry's way

Harry’s POV:

            I kissed Juliet hungrily, licking her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Juliet giggled not allowing me in. I got a little angry and kissed her even harder. I grabbed and squeezed her butt, which made her gasp. I took that to my advantage and shoved my tongue down her throat. Juliet giggled as we fought for dominance. She dug her fingers into my hair and pulled at it, earning a moan from me.

            “Shhh.” She said against my lips.

            I chuckled. “Sorry.”

            My hands roamed all over her body, as her hands tugged on my hair and gripped my neck. “We. Need. To. Tell. Your. Father.” I said in between kisses.

            Juliet pulled away from me, but her arms were still secured around my neck as my hands rested on her hips. “Can we not think about that right now?” She said with a sigh.

            “Jules… We can’t keep it hidden from him forever.” I said.

            “We’re not it’s just…” she trailed off.

            I sighed. “We’re telling him tomorrow.” I said sternly.

            “No, not yet.”

            “Juliet.” I said in a warning tone.

            She sighed. “Fine…” She said putting her forehead to mine. “But how?” She asked.

            I shrugged. “I don’t know.” I smirked. I just go a great idea, but I’m not going to tell her.

            “What?” She said with a giggle.

            I shook my head. “Nothing.” I kissed her lips again. “We should get to bed.” I said pulling away from her, but she grabbed my wrist.

            “Please stay…” She said sticking out her bottom lip slightly.

            I sighed. “Jules, you know I can’t. What if someone, mainly your dad, walks in?”

            “You just said we’re telling him tomorrow. So what if he walks in?” She said pulling me towards her bed and sat down, looking up at me.

            “Fine…” I smiled down at her. I took off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my boxers and lied down with her. I pulled her to my chest and smiled down at her.

            “You’re so beautiful.” I said kissing her forehead.

       Juliet's POV:    

“Hi Daddy.” I said giving him a hug as I walked in the living room.  

            “Hey Jules.” He said hugging me back. I sat down on the arm of the chair next to him. I sighed. “Daddy… I have to tell you something.” I said.

            Daddy raised his eyebrow looking at me. “Ok, shoot.”

            I took in a deep breath and let it out. “Well…” How do I tell him this? ‘Hey dad I’m in love with your best friend and the man that I used to call my uncle. Oh and you might have werewolf grandchildren in the future.’ Yea, that sounds like the perfect thing to tell him Juliet.

            “Yes?” Daddy pushed on.

            “Well, um…”

            “Louis!” Mum called from the kitchen.

            “Hold on sweetheart. I need to go see what your mother needs.” He said getting up.

            After Daddy left I sighed and slumped into the recliner. “What’s got you so down?” Harry asked as he walked in with just his black skinny jeans on. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. “Did you tell him?” He whispered.

            I shook my head. “No not yet.” I whispered. “I tried, but it just wouldn’t come out.”

            Harry sighed. “Ok, when he comes back we’re telling him.” He said pulling me up.

            “But…” I started to say.

            “Juliet.” Harry said in a warning voice.

            I sighed. “Ok.”

            As if right on cue, Daddy walked in. “Oh hey Harry.” Daddy sat down back in the recliner. “Ok, what did you want to tell me Jules?” He asked.

            I bit my lip. I didn’t know how to say this. How will he take it? Will he be mad? Of course he will… “Um… Well… Um…” I stuttered.

            “Oh for peeks sake.” Harry said pulling me to him and kissing me hard….