Chapter 12- Who's Madison?

Juliet’s POV:

            “Who’s Madison?” Harry pulled away from me with his mouth parted a little… Harry bit his lip and chewed on it, not answering me. “Harry?” I asked. I kissed his lips again to try to tell me, and then moved down to his neck. “Please tell me.” I said against the skin of his neck, biting and nibbling on it to leave my mark on him.  

            Harry sighed. “Jules.” He said with a small moan. “Please stop… I can’t think straight when you do this.”

            I giggled. “Will you tell me if I stop?”

            “I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t stop.”

            I moved my hand down to the bulge in his pants and rubbed him a few times then stopped, pulling away from him completely, and standing up from the bed. “Well, then I guess I’ll have to stop.” I smirked at him and started walking towards the door.

            Harry quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on the bed with him. I sat in his lap now as he hungrily kissed my neck. “You won’t like what you hear.” He said against my skin.

            “Please… Tell me Harry.”

            He pulled away from my neck and sighed. “Ok… But no matter what I tell you… Remember that I love you. Forever and always.” I slowly nodded now scared of what he might tell me.

            Harry took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. “I met Madison about 100 years ago. I found her all bloody and cut up in the woods one night, and… I couldn’t just leave her there. I knew she was a succubus, but I she looked so helpless…” Harry sighed at the memory. “Well, um I took her home with me and cleaned her up. She told me she swore that she was done taking men’s pleasure and was going to be a normal girl, non-mythical at all. A succubus ‘starves’ itself by not feeding on men’s pleasure for about a month and then eventually turns human.”

            Harry paused for a short moment. “Anyway, I let her sleep in the guest bedroom, but there was a storm that night and she said she couldn’t sleep… So… I let her sleep with me. Nothing happened though.” Harry shook his head. “Well, she stayed with me for about three months and I…” He trailed off.

            “You fell in love with her… Didn’t you?” I asked.

            Harry nodded. “Yes… Well, I told her that and well. She kind of went berserk. I thought she was human by then, but she had been sneaking out and feeding on men behind my back. But she dragged me upstairs and tore my clothes and hers off in about five seconds and immediately started to ride me…” He sighed again. “Well… We had sex that night and the next morning I asked her why she wasn’t human yet and why we didn’t take it slow the night before. She just gave me an evil smirk and told me how she had been feeding on other men and how she only wanted me for strength. Her feeding on a werewolf had her stronger. And then she just left me…” Harry’s face turned to anger. “I hated her ever since. I still hate her.”

            I sighed and kissed Harry’s forehead. “You really loved her.”

            “I did… But not nearly as much as I love you.” I smiled at him and kissed him. I started to kiss him hungrily and slipped my tongue in his mouth. “Jules…” He said against my lips and I pulled away.

            “What?”

            “In the woods, when you found us. I was only naked because I turned back human.” He said with sorrow in his eyes.

            I smiled at him. “I know Harry.”

            “She tried to ride me in the woods… She tried to have sex with me again.”

            I could feel the anger through my bloodstreams once he said that. “That bitch.” I said through my teeth. “I’ll kill her.”

            Harry kissed me, soothing my anger slightly. “She’s not done with me.” He sighed.

            “Well, she’s not going to get you… Not as long as I have something to do with it.”