Chapter 4- AGAIN! UGH!

Juliet’s POV:

            “Have you told your daddy yet?” Mum whispered to me as we sat down on the table.

            “Nope.” I said.

            Mum chuckled. “How and when are you going to tell him?” She asked.

            I shrugged. “I don’t know, we’ll come up with something.” I said.

            “Aw, are you talking about me again?” Harry said with a chuckle as he sat down next to me. He wrapped and arm. “Lucy you do know right?” Harry asked her.

            Mum chuckled. “Yes, I do Harry.” She said.

            “Ok, good.” He said pulling me in for a kiss.

            “Hey Juliet!” We heard Daddy yell. We quickly pulled away from each other and Harry stood up, and acted as if he was fixing him something to eat.

            “Yes sir?” I asked as he came in the kitchen.

            “Why is Harry’s wolf hair all over your room?” Daddy asked raising an eyebrow. “Better question, why was Harry a wolf in your bedroom?” He asked looking at Harry.

            “I went out hunting last night, came back and was very tired. I jumped through the wrong window.” Harry lied bluntly.

            “That was that noise.” I said backing up his lie.

            “When I realized that I was in Juliet’s room, I quickly changed back into, well, me and went to my room.” Harry said leaning against the counter.

            Daddy nodded. “Ok… Please try not to do it again Harry.” Daddy said with a smirk patting Harry’s back.

            “Daddy, what’s the worst that could happen? It’s only Harry.” I said with a giggle.

            Daddy shrugged. “I don’t know, but I’m a father I have to be protecting.” He said.

            “I’m not going to hurt your daughter.” Harry said looking at me.

            “You know, I still have yet to be able to kiss you.” Harry said as we sat on the front porch swing.

            I giggled. “You’re right.” I said. Harry started to lean in.

            “Hey guys.” Uncle Liam said.

            “Damn it!” Harry said crossing his arms as we quickly pulled away. I started in a field of laughter.

            “What’s so funny?” Uncle Liam said raising an eyebrow.  

            I looked at Harry, signaling him to come up with an excuse. “Oh no, I came up with the last one.” He said giving a giant huff again.

            I started laughing again. “Nothing.” I told Uncle Liam through my laughs.

            Uncle Liam shook his head. “Ok, well its supper time you two.” He said going back in the house.  

            “I think every time we’re going to get interrupted.” Harry said pulling me up as he stood up.

            I giggled. “Yea.” I said. Harry grabbed my chin and tried to kiss me again but:

            “C’MON YOU TWO!” Uncle Liam shouted.

            We both sighed and Harry rolled his eyes. “Ok, we’re coming!” Harry shouted back. “Let’s go.” Harry said letting go of my chin and walking inside with me close behind him.

            “What took you so long?” Daddy asked.

            “I was telling her the story of when we all found you.” Harry answered sitting down next to Uncle Zayn. I sat down beside him and Mum.

            “And the one that you almost died, I know I’ve heard it before, but I love that story. It’s so sweet.” I said smiling at Mum and Daddy.

            “I did die.” Daddy said stuffing pasta in his mouth.

            “Oooh, don’t talk about that story. It makes me cry every time.” Mum said waving her hands a little, signaling for us to stop.

            Daddy chuckled and leaned over and kissed Mum on the cheek. “You can say that you’re the hero of that story.” Daddy said smirking at her. We all started laughing and finished my supper.

            As the night went on, we just sat in the living room, laughing and talking. “Hey Jules, do you want me to help you with your fire again tomorrow? You still haven’t got the fire surfing down pack yet.” Daddy said turning his attention to me.

            “YES!” I said excitedly.

            Daddy chuckled. “Ok. Then we should all get to bed, it’s late anyway.” Daddy said getting up.

            We all heading to our rooms, but Harry grabbed my arm right outside my room. I turned to him and smiled. “Yes, Mr. Styles?” I said. Harry smirked but didn’t say anything. I leaned up and whispered in his ear. “Can I have a goodnight kiss?” I asked.

            Harry smiled. “You read my mind.” He tried to kiss me again, but…

            “Hey Harry, come help me move something real quick.” Daddy said and we quickly pulled away.

            “Again! Ugh!” Harry whispered yelled.

            I giggled and opened the door to my room. “Go help Daddy.” I said as I closed the door. I sighed once I closed the door and leaned against it for a little while. Harry’s tried to kiss me 5 times without success. I was now more than ever longing for his kiss. I wanted his warm lips on mine, and him trying to slip his tongue in my mouth. I sighed again as I walked to my bed and lied down. Hopefully my dreams will let me kiss him.