Chapter 8-Miss me?

Harry’s POV:

            I ran away from the house in my wolf form. I had no idea where I was going, but I was going somewhere. I needed to give Louis time to cool down. I needed time to cool down. There’s no reason for Louis to get that pissed about the fact that I was with Juliet. I have to say, I’m proud of myself for concealing myself and not getting mad at the house, but now I was pissed. That’s why I left Juliet quickly so she didn’t have to see me explode. I growled at the thought of the past events. I didn’t even get to kiss Juliet goodbye… I stopped at the edge of a cliff just pacing as a wolf. He shouldn’t be that damn mad. If anything Juliet and I should be that mad at him for getting that mad. I can just imagine that Juliet is crying right now and I’m not able to be there to hold her. I can’t be there to kiss away her tears. I can’t be there to hover over her and kiss her lips and down her neck.

            I howled turning back into a human. I was alone so I didn’t care of the fact that I was naked. I sat down on a rock near the edge of the cliff and looked out to the sea. What am I supposed to do for the next few days? Just sit on this cliff? There’s no way I’m going back to hang out with my old pack… I wonder what Juliet is thinking right now? Does she hate Louis? Is she mad at me for leaving? Is she mad at herself for ever being my mate? UGH! I don’t know what to think…

            What’s Louis thinking right now? Does he think that I’m some sort of man whore for getting with his daughter? He should know better, I would touch Juliet in that kind of way unless she wanted me to. I sighed. I wonder if she wanted me to touch her in that way?

            NO! Harry, you can’t think like that! Even though I would love to… I can’t think like that. I know her; she’s just like her Mum. She would want to get married first. And not that weird marriage shit Louis and Lucy had. Her ‘becoming her princess’ thing. Well… It’s mean to say weird, it’s their way. But I already live forever so I know Juliet would want like a whole mini wedding ceremony.

            Why am I thinking about having s…? I sighed again. So many things were going through my brain right now that I couldn’t process it.

            The thought of me having to leave the house crossed my mind again. Why should I have to leave? It’s my home too! Louis has no right to kick me out!

            I stood up and started marching in the direction of the house before I was stopped by a small giggled. I turned around but saw nothing. Who or what was that?  I heard it again but it was behind me now, but nothing was there.

            “Haven’t seen you in a while.” I heard a feminine voice say.

             I turned around to see the person, or if you would even call her a person, I thought I would never see again. “Madison?” I almost breathed out.

            “Hello Harry… Miss me?”  

*Hey guys, I'm sorry it's short, but it was just Harry's thought process and was to let you know where he was going. But anyway, who do you think Madison is? What to think will happen next? Or What do you think Madison is? Please vote/comment what you think! Love you guys!*