Chapter 7- How dare you not tell me!

Juliet’s POV:

            “Oh for peeks sake.” Harry said pulling me to him and kissing me hard. He placed his hand on my back and pulled me to him, chest to chest. I started to get caught up in the moment until I realized Daddy was still there.

            I quickly pulled away from Harry and looked at Daddy. You could see the anger in his face. “That’s what she was trying to tell you Louis.” Harry said calmly. “That we’re mates.”

            Daddy didn’t speak, he just had his hands fisted, trying to control his anger. “Louis.” Mum said softly as she walked in. She gently placed her hand on Daddy’s arm. “Louis, they were going to tell you but was sca-“  

            “You knew!” Daddy lashed out, pulling away from me. “HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL?!” Daddy yelled at her, but looked over at me then back at Mum.

            Mum sighed. “Louis… Honey… It’s her secret to tell. I respect her enough to keep her secret. And she needed to be the one to tell you.” Mum said gently.

            Daddy took a deep breath through his nose, and let it out, out of his mouth. He then turned to Harry and I. “Harry.” He spoke, the anger still cleared in his voice. “Leave.”

            Harry knitted his eyebrows together and knitted his eyebrows together. “What?” He said.

            “You heard me… Get. Out.” Daddy said through his teeth. “Leave my house and stay away from my daughter.” He said.

            “But Daddy-“I started.

            “No buts.” He said still looking at Harry.

            “Louis… They’re mates; you can’t make them stay apart.” Mum said. “Remember how we were. No how much you said you wanted to kill me, or you hated me, we still couldn’t stand being apart from each other? Then we discovered we were mates, and well… The rest is history.”

            “This is different.” Daddy said sternly. “He’s her uncle.”

            “No he’s not!” I yelled. “He’s not my uncle! He’s not! We’re not in any way related!” I screamed.

            “Don’t you dare raise your voice at me young lady!” Daddy yelled back.

            “But Daddy it isn’t fair!” I screamed. “I love him and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

            “Jules.” Harry said placing his hand on my arm.

            “No Harry, I’m not finished yet.”  I was about to yell again before Harry picked me up and started to head outside. “Harry! Put me down!”

            Once we were outside, Harry put me down. “Jules… You can’t yell at your father that way. We need to listen to him.” He said.

            “WAIT! Harry no!” I quickly hugged him around the waist. “Harry no… You can’t leave.”

            Harry wrapped his arms around me and sighed. He kissed the top of my head. “Juliet… I’m not going to be gone forever. Just until Louis calms down. He can’t keep us apart, but we need to give him time to accept it.” He said into my hair.

            I sighed. I felt my eyes get puffy and wet. “But…” I trailed off.

            Harry sighed again. “I’ll be back.” He whispered.

            I then felt the absence of his warmth. He’s gone. I felt the tears building up in my eyes and I walked into the house. Daddy had his arms crossed while Mum stood beside him. “Where’s Harry?” Mum asked.

            “He’s…. gone.” I almost whispered. I looked up at Daddy with anger clear in my face. “Just like you wanted! He left!” I shouted at him. “I HATE YOU!” I shouted at him and ran down the hall, my tears making my vision blurry. I slammed my door and fell on my bed. I cried into my pillow, soaking it. I can’t believe it. He’s gone.