Chapter 13-Marry Me?

Harry’s POV:

            “Harry?” Jules asked as she lay on my chest.

            “Yes love?”

            “Um… Do you think that Daddy would um…? Let us get married. Like for real.”

            I bit my lip. “Maybe… It’s Louis. You never know with him.”

            She picked her head up off my chest and looked up at me with a smile. She traced her finger along my chest, making imaginary designs. “Can you ask him?” She looked up at me through her lashes. “You know, like normal people do. How the guy ask the girl’s father if he can marry her.” She continued to trace patterns on my chest. She began to kiss all over my chest and up my neck to my jawline. “You want to know the best part about getting married is?” She whispered.

            “What?” I whispered back.

            She reached down and palmed me through my pants. “The honeymoon.” I gave a quiet moan. She started to suck on my jawline, leaving her mark on me.

            “Ok, I’ll go ask him.” I said quickly moving her off of me and getting up. I put on a shirt and pants on and jogged down the hall. I took a deep breath before entering the living room. “Louis, may I speak to you.” I asked.

            “Shouldn’t you be resting?” Liam asked.

            I looked at Liam and rolled my eyes. “Louis, may I speak to you.” I said turning back to Louis.

            Louis shrugged and stood up. “Sure.” He followed me outside. “What’s up Harry?”

            I ran my fingers through my hair and chewed on my lip, pacing. “Um…”

            “Harry?” He pushed on.

            “May I marry Juliet?” I blurted out.

            Louis looked at me questionably. “Um…” He bit his lip.

            “Please Louis.”

            He sighed. “Fine, marry her… but.” He walked right up to me and pointed an accusing finger at me. “If you are just marrying her to get in her pants-“I didn’t even let him finish.

            “Louis she’s my mate. I love her!” I sort of shouted at him. Of course she mentioned the honeymoon thing, but I would get married to her if she wanted anyway. I love her.

            “Yea, that’s why Madison was on top of you.” He said crossing his arms. “Both of you butt naked.”

            “I couldn’t get her off me! And you know that!” I said trying not to lose my temper. I’m surprised Louis didn’t lose his temper yet. He’s gotten a lot better at that. I sighed and looked at the ground. “I was terrified of what Madison might do to me… Again. Then I heard Juliet’s voice call for me and relief filled me. She was my savior in that instance. I kept calling for her even though she might have not heard me… But thankfully she did.” I explained to Louis looking at him.

            He nodded. “Ok… Go ahead marry her.”

            I smiled at him. “Thank you.” I quickly stripped down, putting my clothes in my mouth, and turning into a wolf. I ran to town, did she want me to get her a ring? She’s a girl, of course she did. Anyway, I ran to town and turned back into a human, quickly putting my clothes on. I quickly ran to the nearest jewelry store.

Juliet’s POV:

            Ok, Harry went ask Daddy if he could marry me an hour ago. I expected him to come back and tell me the news, but he didn’t. Did Daddy say no? “Daddy?” I asked as I walked into the living room.

            “Yes love?”

            “Where’s Harry?” I asked.

            Daddy looked up at me. “He ran to town.” He narrowed his eyes. “But I see that he left a mark on you.”

            I raised my hand to my neck where Harry’s lips once where. “Um…”

            Uncle Niall started to laugh along with Uncle Zayn. Daddy rolled his eyes and turned back to the paper he was reading. “You left a few on him too.” He mumbled.

            I felt heat rushed to my cheeks. Mum walked in and was giggling. “Louis you can’t get mad at her, you gave me a few marks myself and vice versa.”

            I scrunched up my nose. “Ugh, TMI Mum.”

            She laughed. “What’s the difference between you and Harry and your father and I?”

            “Key word you say, ‘your father and I.’”

                        Everyone started to laugh, and Harry walked through the door in just jeans. “Didn’t you leave with a shirt?” Daddy asked him.

            Harry shrugged. “I didn’t feel like putting it back on.” Harry quickly rushed over to me and grabbed my hand. “Come on.” He said pulling me towards the back door. “I need to talk to you.” Harry had a troubled look on his face.

            Once we got outside he started pacing back and forth. “Harry? Are you ok? Did my dad say no? If he did just tell me.”

            Harry shook his head. “I-I…” He sighed and shook his head. He rushed over to me and kissed me. “Marry me.” He breathed out. “He said I could marry you.” He pulled a ring out of his pocket. “Marry me.”