Chapter 15- Poison

I smiled in triumph. “That teaches her.” I said. I tried to walk forward but felt very dizzy. I ended up tripping over my own feet and falling into Harry.

            “Jules?” Harry asked as I leaned on him.

            “Harry… I feel really diz-“I didn’t get to finish my sentence until I blacked out.

 Harry’s POV:

            “Harry… I feel really diz-“Juliet didn’t get to finish until she fainted into my arms.

            “Jules?!” I exclaimed. “LOUIS! LIAM! LUCY!” I shouted. I heard shuffling from inside the house and they appeared beside me.

            “What happened?!” Louis shouted.

            “Madison.” I simply said. “She scratched her.”

            “She must have had poison on her claws and it got in her system.” Liam said. “Get her inside.”

            I picked Juliet up and carried her into my room and lay her on the bed. I kissed her forehead several times until Liam pushed me out of the way. Liam grabbed a knife and cut open Juliet’s arm where Madison scratched her. Lucy gasped from behind me and hid in Louis’ chest so she didn’t have to watch her daughter get sliced open. “We have to get the poison out.” Liam said. “Lucy, run and get me a rag and hot water.” He said.

            Lucy ran out of the room to get what Liam asked. “Harry.” Jules said groggily without opening her eyes.

            I grabbed her hand that was opposite of Liam. “I’m right here baby girl.” I said. I kissed her forehead again.

            “Where are we?” She grumbled.

            “What do you see?” Liam asked still working on her arm.

            “I’m in a white dress… But it’s covered in blood at the skirt…” Juliet started to scream. My Juliet was scared, and I couldn’t do anything to save her. “And Madison is there!” She screamed.

            “Harry try to calm her down!” Liam said. “I’m almost done.”

            “Harry where are you?!” Jules shouted.

            I quickly started to kiss all over her face and neck, not caring that the others were right there. “I’m right here; nothing’s going to happen to you.” 

            “Done.” Liam said backing away. “The poison is out of her, but she is going to have nightmares for a little while.” Juliet was still painting hard. “Madison put a poison in her that gave her nightmares. She would eventually start seeing her dreams even when she doesn’t sleep, and then eventually she would go mad. But I got it all out so she’s only going to have like three nightmares, the ones that already went to her head and is just waiting there to be dreamt.”

            “Harry!” Juliet screamed, her eyes still closed.

            “Jules.” I said pulling her in my arms. “Wait, so she’s asleep?” I asked Liam.

            “Yes. She’s asleep.”

            I looked at Juliet’s troubled, sleeping face. I kissed her forehead and then started shaking her awake. “Jules, babe, wake up.” I cupped her face and started rubbing her cheek with my thumb. “Wake up, baby.”

            Juliet stirred awake and looked up at me. She smiled once she realized it was me and hugged me. “Harry.” She said through her smile. “I had the scariest dream.”

Juliet’s POV:

            “Oh, look at the blushing bride.” Madison said were a mocking tone.

            “Madison!” I exclaimed. “W-hat are you doing here? Wait till Harry finds out.” I looked around. “Harry where are you?!” I shouted.

            “Oh, he’s right here. With me.” She pulled Harry from behind her. He was out cold and he had scratches everywhere.

            “Harry!” I shouted again.

            “I wouldn’t be so worried about him… I would be more worried about yourself.” Madison said with an evil grin. I looked down at myself to see blood flowing down my dress. I started to scream.

            “Jules, babe, wake up.” I heard Harry’s voice in my head. “Wake up baby.” His voice said again. Wait, am I dream?

            I woke up to see Harry looking down at me with concern in his eyes. I smiled up at him and hugged him. “Harry, I just had the scariest dream.”        

*Hey guys! So sorry it took me so long to upload! But anyway, I hope you like it! I'll try to upload tomorrow, but I can't make any promises.*