Chapter 10- Daddy help him!

Juliet’s POV:

            Who was this chick on top of Harry, completely naked? Why was Harry naked? I don’t know what to think, all I knew was that I’m furious. “Get off of him!” I shouted again.

            The girl laughed again. “Why? Maybe you should go away and let Harry and I have… Fun.” She smirked at me. She started rolling her hips on Harry. He scrunched his face, obviously not enjoying it. She must be a succubus.

            “Get. Off. Of. Me. Madison.” Harry said through his teeth.

            Madison leaned down and rocked her hips harder onto him and rubbed her breast against his chest. “But don’t you like it Harry?” She asked seductively.

            “No!” Harry screamed.

            Madison dug her long claws deeper into Harry’s shoulder making him scream. She slashed her other hand across his chest making deep cuts. That was it; I lost it and flung a fireball at her head. She screamed and flew off of Harry. “Ouch! You little bitch!” She screamed at me.

            “I’m a bitch?! You’re the one that was grinding on my mate!” I screamed back at her through another fireball. She dogged that one.

            “Juliet!” I heard Daddy scream from a distance.

            “Juliet!” Uncle Liam yelled.

            “Jules!” Uncle Zayn and Niall screamed. They must have started looking for me once they realized I was gone.

            Madison glanced at where the voices came from. “This isn’t over… Juliet.” She hissed at me. Ok, she’s pissed at me. She looked at Harry who held his bleeding shoulder. “See you around Harry.” She smirked at him and was gone in a flash.

            I gave out an angry huff. How dare she?! “Jules.” Harry said wincing in pain.

            “Harry.” I said rushing over to him and kneeling beside him. Harry tried to sit up but I stopped him. “No, don’t move.” I told him. I took off my sweater and tore off the sleeve, using it to try to stop the bleeding. I used the rest of it to cover his lower half.

            “Juliet!” I heard Daddy shout again from wherever he was.

            “Daddy!” I screamed. “Help!” I shouted hoping he’ll hear me and find us. Harry’s too weak to turn into a wolf, and I can’t carry him. I need help. He needs help.

            “Juliet?!” Daddy shouted sounding like he was getting closer.

            “Daddy!” I shouted again.

            I heard a ruffle of trees and turned to see Daddy and the rest. Their eyes widened when they say us. “Daddy help him! He has very deep claw marks in his shoulder and I don’t know what to do!” I said. I realized now that I was crying.