Chapter 1 - Heads Will Roll

He looked over the papers on his desk, wondering if he'd ever see his desk again. With CM Punk gone the crowds were eager to find fault with the administration. And the fault they had picked on was the Diva's division. Or rather, the lack of it. Sipping his coffee, he looked at his diary, while wondering what to do. The problem was evident. He'd lost Beth Phoenix, who'd gone to have a baby, and Karma, who'd done the same. Kaitlyn had gone to do other things, despite trying to get her to stay. Eve had quit in true Diva style, no forewarning, just bam, done. And now Brie Bella had taken time away from the ring. Alicia Fox's unhinged storyline wasn't going well either. The young Diva's champ Paige had wet the fans appetite for a different breed of Diva, that much was clear. He looked up as the door knocked, and smiled as in came Stephanie and Hunter, aka Triple H.

"You asked to see us, Dad?" asked Stephanie as Triple H shut the door.

"Take a seat, both of you." He said, and watched as both gave each other the look that said they were wary. "I'm in no mood for games, so I'll cut to the chase. The Diva's division is in a state, and you two are responsible. I don't want to hear excuses, I'm telling you that you have one month to fix it. And you better bring in the best you can find, I don't want another pretty face, I want a fighter. You have two months to find me a Diva suitable. Or you will both be out of a job." He looked at them both as they stared back surprised.

"But Dad..."

"Vince..."

"I'm doing what's best for business, as you both put it on air. If you two can't do your job, I'll find someone who can do it here for me. Now go. I have a meeting in ten minutes." He interrupted. The pair scrambled from the room, neither looking happy with his actions. With a smile he stood and adjusted his tie in the office mirror. He wasn't really going to fire them, but he knew the effects his words would have on them. You didn't second guess Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

A week later, Triple H was talking to The Undertaker. He'd explained the situation at hand, and Undertaker had listened carefully. Later that evening, Triple H found an email in his inbox from the man, listing links to several low level wrestling websites, with notes on which girls might be of interest. Triple H and Stephanie then spent several weeks looking up these girls, meeting one or two and watching them to see what they had in them. Trips across the country, even overseas. But the result was always the same. Too raw, a looker rather than a fighter. No interests other than fame and fortune. Too many alarmingly like Summer Rae, Eva Marie and Aksana.

It was now almost two weeks till the deadline of finding someone and SummerSlam was in three days. They were at a gym in San Antonio after meeting Shawn Michaels for an early breakfast. They were supposed to meet their next prospect at eight thirty. Except she wasn't there.

"Your girl is late, Francis." Said Hunter. He looked across at the man stood next to the ring, who in turn was scowling at the door.

"I know, and I'm going to tear her a new one." He growled, well aware what a chance she was throwing away by being late. Five minutes became ten, and ten became fifteen. Finally the girl wandered in at quarter to nine. Steph and Hunter watched as Francis verbally ripped her a new one, as promised, and the girl shrugged it off.

"Too cocky for my liking," said Steph under her breath. "Too much fake tan, or sun bed either. I'm not impressed." Hunter nodded to say he'd heard and he agreed. The other girl who'd been asked to spar with their potential Diva looked uncomfortable, bored even.

"Ok, Melissa, let's see what you and Rhianna can do." Triple H called out. Francis nodded, and ushered the two in to the ring.

For 20 minutes, they watched a cringe worthy performance from the two girls.