Chapter One: On the Run

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or Supernatural. Also, this story is based off of Trident_Hero story, who has let me continue his story in my own vision. Go check his story's out he's great. Anyways onto the story! 

The rain hit the windshield of Stiles Jeep as if Mother Nature was in tune with the boy's feelings. Though he didn't care as he planned on ditching the Jeep once the rain stopped anyways, with the cracked windshield he had caused him self. Though he had been driving all night and the rain had only been getting heavier.

He couldn't believe his bestfriend didn't believe him. After everything they had been threw together he chose Theo's word over his. Theo who Stiles knew wasn't really on the packs side. He was in it for himself, for Scotts power.

He had the very same feeling about Matt that he had about Theo but none of that mattered anymore. Stiles was leaving without hesitation. Leaving his whole life behind leaving the past of the terrible town of Beacon Hills. He left a note for his dad telling him not to worry. Even though he knew he would.

Stiles stared ahead his eyes on the road through the cracks of his windshield as lighting lid up the road he was on. His eyes widened to see a man standing in the middle of the road. In order not to hit him he slammed on the breaks and turned the steering wheel.

The Jeep skidded and turned over and flipped on the road barrel rolling a few yards before falling on the passengers side. With an unconscious Stiles inside.

>>>

"You're the true alpha! Guess what all of us can't be true alphas! Some of us have to make mistakes! Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes! Some of us are human!"

Stiles gasped awake as rain hit his face sprinkling in from the broken window above him. He blinked rapidly trying to concentrate on the events that just took place. He breathes heavily as he saw a piece of glass sticking out of his thigh.

"Ok, just breath Stiles, breath," he said trying to calm himself looking around seeing his bag laying on the ground nearby.
He had medical supplies in there, nothing to stitch with but at least something to stop the bleeding. But he needed to get out of the Jeep. He couldn't call an ambulance sadly as he had left his phone at his house so he couldn't be tracked.

He reached over and grabbed his bag ignoring the pain that throbbed over his whole body. After he grabbed a bag he went to climb out the broken down Jeep until heard voices.

"What the hell where you thinking?" A man exclaimed his voice seemed to have a mix of a British and Irish accent in it.
"I was watching the other Winchester like you told me, sir-"
"Yes I told you to watch him not bloody kill him!"
"He's not dead, he's just highly injured," the other man said his voice rising as he spoke.

Stiles didn't know what they where talking about but he didn't want to stay around long enough to find out. As silently as he could he climbed out of the Jeep and hid behind it grimacing as he tried not to put weight on his injured leg.

He glanced around the corner to see a two men standing on the other side of the road. One was a seemingly smaller man dressed in all black bickering with a taller man that Stiles had tried not to run over.
Stiles not wanting to be seen or noticed by the two bickering men talking about another Winchester or what not he grabbed his bag and ran made his way to the tree line infront of him.

His breathing was heavy as he made it about twenty yards in before slipping on wet leaves and twigs and falling to the ground. Landing on his injured leg it took all of his strength not to cry out in pain instead squeezing his nails into his palm in response.

His hands where shaking rapidly as opened his bag quickly digging in and grabbing the first thing he found. He pulled a piece of cloth out of his bag and set it on his lap before his fingers pressed around the long shard of glass.

"Ok Stiles rip it out like a band aid, nice and fast," he mumbled before taking a deep breath and ripping it from his leg. Whimpering in pain he tossed the shard away and wrapped the piece of cloth around his thigh tying tightly.

Stiles tiredly lifted himself up and leaned against a trunk of a tree.
"Alright just a little time to rest," he mumbled tiredly,"Just rest, no sleeping, you have to stay awake, you have to stay awa-" he said almost at a whisper before his heavy eyelids closed on him un willingly.

There's Chapter One! I hope you liked it guys Ik it's kind of short but the next chapter will be longer. For these next few chapter I'm planning on making