Chapter Two: Black Eyes

"YOU CANT KILL ME!"

Crowley  watched the scene with growing interest over and over again

Crowley watched the scene with growing interest over and over again. Though it was never his intent on fully corrupting the teenage boy he realized that he had become so seemingly on his own. The supernatural world had found its was to the young Winchester. Though he would of never guessed he would be helping the monsters, but I guess if it's against mass murdering monsters it would fit right into his character.

"What kind of name is Stiles anyways?" Crowley asked watching the film closely.
"That's not his real name, it's just his nickname," a demon standing to the side informed him.
"Well what's his real name?" Crowley demanded.
"Uh, well.... its un pronounceable," he informed the king of hell showing him the file.

"Well that's sure a mouthful," Crowley mumbled before standing up and pointing towards the board showing the demon fox spirit and his chaos.

"How else can we create a Nogistune?" Crowley asked looking around the room for suggestions.
"You want to put a demon back in this kid?" One of his subjects asked looking utterly confused, " Sir, the Nogistune isn't just a dark Japanese Fox Spirit, its one of the most powerful demons to ever exist, especially this one!"

Crowley rolled his eyes in annoyance waiting for any of the other demons in his present to speak up.
"Well, you don't have to free the demon, there's a fragment of him left inside of Stiles, though it will still be Stiles who is controlling what he is doing, you can easily corrupt the stupid kid," a female Demon said stepping up.
"Just do what you did with Sam, or even Dean. You give them an object like the First Blade, or demon blood and let it corrupt him until he wants to act on his powers. You give him a little spark of what his power can do, and you watch it corrupt him, he'll want more until he breaks and becomes exactly what you want him to be."

Crowley smiled at the demon and tilting his head slightly at the girl.
"And what do they call you?" He asked.
The demon stepped forward and smiled slightly.
"Sarah."
Crowley rapped his arm around the demon and started walking down the hallway.
"Well Sarah, I think I could use you to my advantage."

>>>

Stiles limped down the road his leg stinging every step. He was sure he had some cracked ribs and a concussion but he didn't care at the moment. Stiles was sure he was being followed and it scared the hell out of him.

Though he knew it could be a coincidence that he's seen the same black SUV three times in the past hour. But what with he had been through he wasn't willing to take any chances. Though he had gone the last two nights sleep free of the fear that he wouldn't wake up again or maybe captured. After the car wreck he had trudged non stop never looking back.

Lighting lit up the Night sky and raindrops started to slowly fall to the ground and onto Stiles. He boy sighed pulling his hood up in annoyance and continued to walk looking around for a motel. With only 300$ on him he hoped he could find a cheap motel to stay in and get breakfast in the morning.

As the teenage boy turned down a street he came to an immediate stop as the black SUV was parked on the side of the road and this time two men where standing there staring at Stiles.

"Nope," he murmured turning around on one heel just to run into a man. Stiles fell to the ground and looked up to see two similar looking guys standing above him.

"Going somewhere?" The man asked his eyes glowing black.
"No I was just walking in the rain for my own enjoyment," the boy growled.
One of the men smiled and chuckled slightly.
"I always love the sarcastic ones," he informed his friend before sending a kick right into Stiles already cracked Ribcage.

He gasped out in pain falling onto the ground as the ran started to pick up the raindrops starting to seep through the back of his hoodie now. Though Stiles would rather be wet then getting beat up by the black eyes peas.

Groaning Stiles rose to his knees blinking the rain out of his eyes and glared at the man.
"Aw he's upset," the man laughed grabbing Stiles by his shirt lifting him up and pinning him against a wall. The two other men joined them and smiled at eachother.
"This was even easier then I thought it would me," one noted.
Stiles felt weaker then he had ever before. There was no Scott, nor Malia to help him fight off these attackers. Luckily Stiles didn't come completely unprepared.

Reaching down onto his back pocket Stiles hands grasped around a pocket knife. Though it wasn't the best thing he could have in his moment it was really his only chance.
Before he could be hit again Stiles decided to act throwing his head against the nearest mans forehead.

The man stumbled backwards and though Stiles own head was spinning he took this moment to sprint off.
"You can't run kid!" They called as the Teenage boy ran across the street quickly disappearing from view.
"YOU CANT RUN!"

Stiles heart was beating like crazy and his head was throbbing but he didn't care. He had four people either trying to kill him or kidnap him and he wasn't willing to wait to figure it out. He sprinted down the streets turning down every corner he could find.
His eyes widened as he was sprinting across the road and the black SUV came into view.

Stiles dived across the road rolling onto the side walk as the SUV drifted behind him. He heard the doors open and footsteps in the rain. Not willing to look back stiles sprinted up the side walk and down the nearest street which happened to be an ally.

He came to a stop looking at a wall in his way blocking his path.
"No, no, no!" He exclaimed as he turned around to see the four men.
"We told you," one of them said.
"There was no point in running," another finished.

"Oh that's so cute how you guys finish each other's sentences like that," Stiles joked.
He smile quickly faded as he saw a long silver blade fall from the mans jacket.
"Look, whatever you think I did, I didn't do it," Stiles desperately tried to explain.

"It's not something you have done, it's something you're going to do," the man with the blade said.
"Now you can come peacefully and I won't have to use this," he said lifting the blade into the air.

"Go to Hell," Stiles spat his fist clenched his knuckles turning white.
"Well, I would love to but, the King won't be very happy with us if we come back empty handed," Je said walking forward," And I don't come back empty handed."

"What the hell are you talking about!" Stiles screamed glancing around for an escape route.

"You've got a date with the devil," another said.
"Well I'm a Christian so, doubtful, you know Jesus and all that, I'm not really into all of that Devil worshiper crap, but you guys seem to have one hell of an initiation," Stiles said nervously.
"You don't get it kid," the lead man said.
"WE ARE HELL!" Then his eyes turned red and Stiles back hit the wall behind us.
"So what's it gonna be kid, the easy way?" He asked before lifting up the silver blade, " Or the bloody way."

A/N
Man that was fun to write, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I don't know exactly when we are going to come across Sam and Dean but it's in the near future. Expect some violence in The next few chapters though. Until next time ✌🏻️