Chapter Four: Winchester

Recently on The Heroes Cures

This
"Mind telling me why you are pointing a gun at my head?" Stiles asked as he looked at the gun warily.

This "Mind telling me why you are pointing a gun at my head?" Stiles asked as he looked at the gun warily

Lead to this
"Alright, alright," Sam said, " Dean give him the keys."
"Sam not baby," Dean groaned.
"Do you really want to die over a car?" Stiles asked his eyes narrowing.
Sam thrust his hands into his brothers pockets and tossed Stiles the keys.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Crowley eyed the demons infront of him with disbelief. "You let a skinny defenseless Teenage boy, get away from you?" He growled.

"He had this, sir," one spoke handing him the pocket knife. Crowley grabbed the knife and looked at demon with rage.

"All you had to do was capture him, and we could of done this a much easier way," Crowley mumbled turning around.
"Sarah darling!" He called. The blonde haired demon stepped from the shadows.

"Yes my lord?" She asked with a slight smirk on her face.
"Bring Stiles Winchester to me. I don't care what you have to do and I don't care how long. But by the time he is brought here, I want him to be corrupted with power, lusting for blood, and want vengeance on all that have betrayed him," Crowley spoke as he eyed the demon who had posses a rather good looking women, "Make sure you gain his trust. By any means Necessary."

"Shouldn't be hard," she smiled walking towards the demons.
"Oh and Sarah, don't let the Winchesters get to him first," Crowley said a glare suddenly on his face, "Or let them get to you, cause that girl you're possessing. Well, they will do everything they can to save her, so be very careful."

Sarah scoffed, " Don't worry, Stiles won't even know the difference."

>>>
Stiles stared at the Tv with disbelief not understanding how what he was hearing was true. He had only been gone for two weeks. He couldn't be dead. Nobody would want to kill him, Stiles wasn't even close to Beacon hills. He was a four day drive away.

"Beacon Hills Sheriff Noah Stilinski was found dead, in his home with multiple stab wounds. His step- son Stiles Stilinski is no where to be seen, but has been confirmed to be out of town weeks before this incident took place."

Stiles turned the TV off his eyes watering. Anger soon filled his mind as he grabbed the nearest thing to him and slammed it down on the closet mirror in anger.

Then he continued to tear the room apart rage and guilt consuming him

After the room was a trash pit the words finally sinked in and his eyes widened.

"Step son? ?" He whispered not understanding what was going on, "But he's my dad. There's no way he's not my real dad!"

>>>

"I'm going to kill him," Dean growled rubbing his arm. Since the kid shot him and stole his car Dean had been remotely silent. Until Castiel walked through the bunkers door.
"You let the teenager shoot you?" Castiel asked his eyes narrowing at Deans wound, " why?"
Sam let out a little chuckle as he grabbed a beer and took a sip.
"Dean decided to pull a gun on him, which led to the kid punching him, and gaining the Impalas car keys," Sam  informed the angel.

"Dean, I told you that you needed to help the boy not frighten him! Demons have been chasing him for the past two weeks, he needs help not a stranger pointing a gun at his face," Castiel said in annoyance.
Dean sighed and crossed his arms.
"Why is he being chased by demons?" Dean asked. Sam nodded along with his brother looking at Cas for an answer.
"Crowley wants him," Cas said ultimately dodging the real question.
"Why?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Do you know what a Nogistune is?" Cas asked the two brothers who stared blankly back at him, "Of course not... well it's basically it is an dark fox spirit, a trickster, it has many powers such as possession, immunity against electricity, and feeds of chaos."
"Sounds like a demon," Dean noted.
"It basically is, and with enough and resources time it can become as powerful as an arch angel."
"So is Stiles possessed by a Nogistune? Did he just trick us into thinking he was some defenseless teenage boy?" Sam asked.

Dean groaned as he sent a glare towards his brother.
"You gave my car to a demon! Great job Sammy!"

"No, he's not possessed by a Nogistune. But he was, it's out of his body trapped. But a piece of the Nogistune still lies within his body. Where he can use the power but Stiles is the one controlling everything he does this time. Crowley wants to corrupt him, brain wash him so Stiles thinks he is a demon," Cas explained.

"As powerful as an arch angel?" Dean asked his eyes slightly glazing over from remembering the Apocalypse.
"Is it even safe for him to be here, wouldn't he belong in heaven?" Sam asked.

Cas shook his head," It would be better if he never knew about the piece of the demon still inside of him. That's why we need to get to him first. So we can hide him from Crowley."

"Or we could kill him," Dean spoke causing the angel and his brother to look at him in shock.

"Dean he's just a kid," Sam exclaimed.

"If he has this power inside of him we know Crowley won't stop until he finds him! Then what? We hide him away the rest of his life like we did with Kevin!? Remember how that worked out?!" Dean exclaimed.

"Yes Dean..... I remember," Sam said his voice shaking in anger.
"Sam I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like when we had him stored away on that boat and the kid almost went crazy."
"You can't kill him," Cas suddenly spoke, " You can't let him die."

"And why is that?" Dean asked his eyebrows raised waiting for the angel to answer.

"I remember it being very hard and unpredictable when you try to kill a Winchester."

Sam and Deans eyes widened and they looked at each other in confusion.

"Is this another step brother?" Dean asked frowning remembering there brother locked in the cage inside of Michaels body as his host.

"No, it's not another step brother," Cas sighed watching as both the brothers faces turned pale.

"Somehow a younger full brother?" Dean asked hopefully.
"Dean I think he means one of us has a son," Sam spoke looking at the angle for confirmation. Cas nodded and Deans hand twitches slightly nerves filling his system.

"There's no easy way to put this, and I'm sorry I never told you this before. But Dean, Stiles is your son."

Is this to early? Or two late? But the next few chapters will be all Stiles

Is this to early? Or two late? But the next few chapters will be all Stiles. Promise and you'll figure out who the demon Sarah is actually possessing. Any ideas? Also, I have changed the sheriffs name to "Noah" as it is on the show. So that's all the random update is.