Chapter Three: Stand Off

Stiles looked around desperately trying to find a way out. There's seemed to be only one option and that was to fight these black eyed monsters. Which would still get him captured because there was no way he could take these guys  on.

Stiles eyes wondered over towards one of the walls on the alley way. He noticed a dumpster underneath a fire ladder. All he had to do was get past the lead man and he could reach it. The problem was actually being able to reach the ladder that still layer above the dumpster quite a bit.

With his injured leg he wasn't really confident in his abilities. But Stiles was willing to to try anything then go with the creepy men who had chased him around the small town.

Without giving any hesitation Stiles charged forward drawing his knife and flinging it at the first man. The blade hit the middle of his chest causing him to stumble backwards. Sprinting through the man he jumped  onto the dumpster. Running across the surface he leaped reaching out for the ladder.

Surprisingly Stiles hand grasped around the ladder. Though his moment swung him around causing him to almost let got. Quickly he climbed up the ladder and onto the first metal deck and continued to climb to the top. He looked down at the men who where scrambling towards the front of the building.

"No where do I go?" He mumbled looking at the window that lay infront of him. Sighing he quickly leaned down and checked if the window was left unlocked. A smile appeared on his face as he was able to lift the window up and crawl inside.

Silently stepping into the room he looked around for the door. Finding it across the room from
Him he made his way towards it.
Exiting the room he looked down the hallway. He had to choose right or left and hopefully the men wouldn't come barging up the stair case he chose.

Frowning he limped towards the left end of the hallway. He made it halfway there before a sudden click sound stopped him in his tracks. He felt an object pushed to the back of his head.

Stiles groaned as firm hands grabbed him and turned him around. Two men with leather jackets and faded jeans where standing there. One was shorter by a few inches, with spiked up hair and a slight beard. The other man was talk and muscular with long hair that was pushed out of his hair. Though they had similar features Stiles assumed they had to be related to eachother in some way.

"Well hello there," Stiles said keeping his composure.
"Hi."
"Hey."

"Mind telling me why you are pointing a gun at my head?" Stiles asked as he looked at the gun warily

"Well I don't want you to run," The shorter man spoke.
Stiles frowned before nodding towards his leg. The men's eyes found there way down towards Stiles leg and noticed the bloodied rag.

"Dean," The taller man said motioning for him to put the gun up. Dean sighed and lowered the gun.
"Looks like you need to go to the hospital kid," Dean said looking back at his brother.

Stiles though didn't like the way the men were acting. They seemed stiff, and looked as if they didn't want to set off any alarms. Though Stiles noticed the rain marks on the jackets. These men had weapons, and without any reason to trust them he wasn't going to take a chance. Because if nobody was going to trust him, he didn't need anybody to trust.

As Dean turned around he was surprised to receive a punch to the jaw causing him to stumble backwards the gun falling from his hand. Stiles quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it at the two men.

"Son of a bitch," Dean groaned wiping his busted lip in annoyance.
"Look kid, we don't want any trouble," the taller man said putting his hands up.
"Says the guys who pull a gun on a stranger, usually that means you are doing something illegal," Stiles said glaring at the men.

"Come on kid do you even know how to use that thing?" Dean asked with a slight smirk. Stiles glare hardened. He had barely ever held a gun his father not trusting him enough. Though he knew the basics which he assumed would help.

Stiles wondered why the men would even pull a gun on him. Maybe to steal his only possessions, or maybe they are with the black eyed men. Either way he didn't want to stay and find out.

"Car keys! NOW!" Stiles shouted. Deans eyes widened and he looked at the taller man. In a sudden movement Dean had grabbed the taller mans gun and was again pointing it at Stiles.

Off instinct Stiles pointed the gun at the taller man.
"CAR KEYS!" Stiles yelled his hand slightly shaking.
"Look Stiles, we are here to help you!" The taller man spoke his voice unusually calm.

Confused Stiles looked at the two men his hand starting to shake more in his anger.
"How do you know my name?" Stiles asked.
"Way to go Sammy," Dean groaned, " Look kid put the damn gun down, and we ca-"

Stiles didn't listen as he pointed the gun at Dean and shot. Surprising everybody even himself at his Action. The bullet hit Deans forearm the gun falling from his hand off instinct to cover the wound.

"CAR KEYS! Or the next few goes in his chest!" Stiles growled trying to hold in the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He just wanted to get far away from beacon hills and live in a town with a fake name.
It hasn't even been a week and even more crazy things had happened to him.

And what scared him the most, is the anger he felt when he was possessed by the Nogistune was what he felt right now, a fire burning so deep it was going to exploded at a moments notice.
"Alright, alright," Sam said, " Dean give him the keys."
"Sam not baby," Dean groaned.
"Do you really want to die over a car?" Stiles asked his eyes narrowing.
Sam thrust his hands into his brothers pockets and tossed Stiles the keys.

"The other gun too!" Stiles ordered looking around nervously hoping for the black eyed men not to show up anytime soon.
Dean kicked him the gun glaring at the boy with hate.

Stiles picked the gun up and slowly back peddled till he was at the end off the hallway. With one last glance at the two men he ran down the stairwell.

When I meant by Sam not knowing when to put Sam and Dean in down the road, I meant after this Stiles might not see them for a while. But there will be chapters just win Sam and Dean. Hope you liked the chapter.