Chapter Seven: Allisons Story

Stiles sat on a hotel bed staring at Allison with confusion. Last night had been unpleasant for Stiles and even though Allison did save him he still didnt understand how she was alive and how she was able to make an angel disappear.

"So, are we going to sit here awkwardly, or are we going to talk?" Stiles asked raising an eyebrow. Allison sighed and sat on the bed across from Stiles.

"You first," she said. Stiles sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't know where to start really.
"Well it all started when Derek got captured by Kate.... oh yeah your aunt might still be alive...."

"This is going to take awhile isn't it?" Allison asked with a slight smirk on her face.
"This is going to take like three seasons of a television show," Stiles said explaining how long his tale might take.
Allison shifted her position slightly and gestured me to go on.
"So Scott, Lydia, Kira, Malia, and I all drove down to Mexico!"
>>>
"And then Scott believed Theo over me, not even choosing to hear me out and basically kicked me out of the pack, so I decided to skip town and now I'm being chased by demons!"

"Scott didn't believe you?" Allison asked confused. Stiles sighed shaking his head, " Didn't even ask to hear my side of the story."

Stiles felt a tear fall of the side of his face he hadn't even realized was falling from his eye. He quickly wiped away the tears and nodded towards Allison.
"Your turn."

She smiled and took a deep breath mimicking the way I started the story, " So it all started when I woke up, 6 feet underground."

>Allison<

Allison's eyes opened slowly. She was in complete darkness and in a tight cramped space.

"Hello?" She croaked out her voice frail and week from no water that it caused her throats to burn when she tried to speak. Her tongue felt like sandpaper in her mouth.

Trying to stretch out she realized she was in a very cramped space and that there was a wooden surface inches from her face.
"SOME ONE HELP!" She screamed banging on the ceiling as hard as she could.

As if her guardian angel had heard her, the roof of her prison was torn away and a man in a trench coat stood above her. His hand was outstretched offering her to take it.

Allison took it gratefully and the man helped her out of the hole.
The night air tore through Allison's clothes chilling her to the bone.
"Here take this," the man said shrugging off his trench coat and rapping it around her shoulders.
"T-thank you," Allison said looking around confused.

The man nodded to the ground where there was a water bottle and a small snack variety.
"Take them, you'll need to regain your strength," he informed the girl.
Allison gratefully accepted opening the water and gulping it down, and eating the snacks in a not very lady like fashion. By the time she was done the man had already placed the dirt back in the hole.

"Allison Argent, there's no easy way to say this but I'm going to say it as bluntly as possible. When the Nogistune controlled Oni killed you the Nogistune sent a curse on anyone who had fallen on the blade to be sent to hell. You where there for half an earth year. Which is roughly 1000 years in hell give or take a few hundred."

Allison's eyes widened confused, " I don't remember being in hell?" She said staring at her body the only scar she could see was a red handprint on her left shoulder.

"The memories are repressed as of now, but will come back shortly.

"So where am I now?" She asked looking around.
"Earth, Beacon Hills California."

A roar was echoed out through out the town.
"LIAM GET BACK HERE!" A voice called out.
"WHY THE HELL IS HE NAKED!" Another cried out in annoyance.
"I DONT KNOW JUST GRAP HIM!"

Allison felt as if she remembered who those voice belonged to a took a step forward but the mans hand stretched out.

"I've been sent here by Heaven. Well to take you to heaven," he said.
"Heaven? How can you get to heaven?" Allison asked.
The man smiled.
"I'm an angel, Castiel," he said with a nod.
"Now come. Heavens door is a little ways away," he spoke rapping his arm around her to support the girl re learning how to walk.

"How am I going to go to heaven if I'm still alive?" Allison asked.
"You aren't going to heaven to die. You're going to heaven to show your memories of the Nogistune with us... then after you're free to live your life."
"Why do you want to know about the thing that possessed my friend?" Allison asked him.

"Because we need to be prepared for the future."

Allison realizing she may not be able to get a better answer followed the angel towards his car.

>>>

"That's it?" Stiles asked confused, " You woke up months ago and didn't tell us?" His voice was filled with betrayal and grief. He had felt responsible for Allison's death, and he carried that burden with him. It would of given him some comfort to know that she was alive.

"After they took me to heaven, which they took my memories from, I was In some town in Nevada. I was left with a car, and a book," she explained grabbing a book from her bag tossing it to Stiles.

Stiles caught it from the air and flipped through the pages, seeing random scribbling, and symbols.

"How to kill a demon, how to trap a demon, how to trap an angel, how to repel an angel.... how a lot of this looks like some devil worshiper stuff... what the hell is holy fire?" Stiles exclaimed reading from the book.

Allison shrugged not caring much.
"I usually don't use those. I usually use the vampire or ghost section."

Stiles flipped through reading with much interest.
"So you've been hunting then?" Stiles asked not looking up from the book as a little scribble in the back caught his eye.

"Yeah, I wanted to go back, so bad. But I felt like I needed to help people in other towns, like how Scott and you help people in beacon hills."

"Uh huh?" Stiles mumbled reading the writing fear spreading through him.

I'm being followed by a demon, I'm barely resting, unable to run. It's going to possess me the first chance it gets. To any one reading this please help, my name is Allison Argent.

Stiles closed the book and set it on his bag trying not to draw attention to himself.
"Well we better get some sleep," Stiles said tiredly. Allison nodded and laid back in her bed. But Stiles didn't sleep.

When he believed Allison had fallen alseep Stiles grabbed the book from his bag and snuck into the bathroom.

"Why do cheap motels put windows in the bathroom?" He asked sighing before silently opening it and climbing out. He looked around before making his way towards the Walmart down the street. Opening the book he flipped back to the page.

"Alright, let's catch a demon."

So this is going to be interesting. Ik a lot didn't happen in this chapter and it is a filler. But hey filler chapters are needed. Hope you liked it anyways.