Chapter Five: Stalked

Recently on the heroes Curse:
"There's no easy way to put this, and I'm sorry I never told you this before. But Dean, Stiles is your son."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><Stiles>

<Stiles>

"Dad! Dad!" Stiles screamed running into his house desperately hoping to see his father.
"Stiles!? What the hell are you yelling about its midnight, shouldn't you be in bed?" His father asked walking into the main hallway.

Stiles didn't care as he ran forward and embraced his father in a hug

"I'm never leaving again, ok I promise. I'm going to stay right here," Stiles informed his father tears falling down his face.

"Stiles," his father said stepping back from
Him," But you did leave."
He watched in horror as his dad's torso started bleeding and his fathers fave paled.
"IM DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND NOW YOU KILLED ME!"

Stiles screamed himself awake covered in sweat.
His whole body shook and tears where falling from his eyes. It took him awhile to realize that he was in the back of the car that he had taken from the two men a few weeks ago. Without enough money to afford any hotel room Stiles had resorted to sleeping in the car.

Luckily the two men he had stolen the car from had a cooler full of water, some soda, and a lot of beers. Which Stiles noticed where mainly gone now since the death of his father.

Stiles was sad of course but above anything else he was angry. He was angry at Scott for not believing in him, he was angry at Theo for turning the pack against him, he was angry at himself for leaving town, and he was angry at whoever killed his dad.

He knew it wasn't good to leave all his anger to build up until he eventually explodes but he had nothing to explode at. Unless a car counted which he decided it did not because the car had given him shelter.

Sighing Stiles looked outside noticing it was still dark out.
"So much for a peaceful nights sleep," he mumbled. Sighing the teenage boy got out of the car to stretch his limbs staring up at the night sky. He didn't know exactly where he was but he saw more stars in the night then he had ever seen before.

"Why can't things go back?" Stiles asked looking down at his feet.
"If I had never dragged Scott into the woods that night none of this would of happened," he said his voice shaking.
"But then Scott would of missed out on his sophomore romance, we would never be friends with Lydia, who would be pretending to be an air head still. Jackass would still be around, and I would still be the spazz that sits bench next to my asthmatic bestfriend on the lacrosse team," Stiles said to no one but he got a response.

"You would of also never been possessed by a Nogistune. Which would leave us off baby sitting duty," a voice called out from behind Stiles.
Stiles eyes narrowed as he turned around.

"You guys again, take a hint I'm not interested!" He complained though he was on high alert and was prepared to quickly drive away. Walking towards the drivers seat casually Stiles was taken aback when two men stood in his way.

"What the hell?" He mumbled taking a few steps back right into another two men.
Hands grasped his shoulders as he struggled to get free.
"Get off me!" Stiles ordered.

"You aren't running this time boy," the man growled. Without a moments hesitation Stiles watched the man pull out his pocket knife.
"Wait, wait! Don't!" Stiles tried to reason with the men.
They didn't listen and the next thing Stiles knew there was a knife digging into side slashing downwards.

Stiles cried out in pain and kicked the lead demon away from him.
"There's still a little fight left in you aye?" He asked rising up and tossing the knife away, " I like that,"

Stiles glared at the man as he paced infront of him.
"Do you know why you are so special Stiles? Why we are going through all this effort just to capture you?" He asked.
Stiles shrugged.
"Is it because I'm pretty?" Stiles remarked annoyed, "Stalker much am I right?" He asked jokingly nodding towards the lead man.

Before another word could be spoke a fist slammed into the side of Stiles face. Then again, and again. Stiles face felt like he was being hit with a bowling ball every time the mans fist hit his face. His vision was fading and everything was spinning.

He looked up to see a fist come his way then everything was darkness.

>>>

Stiles vision faded in and out as he was being dragged through the woods. Trying to focus and regain his consciousness he noticed a sharp pain in his side.

It took him a moment to remember the events that took place until his eyes snapped wide awake. His eyes widened as he saw his shirt covered in blood on the right side of his body. The left side of his face however was throbbing in pain and his eye was swollen shut.

"Crowley wants him alive Pordson, So does Sarah," a man spoke.
"He's alive, and I'm bringing him to Sarah like I was told, I was never told what condition he needed to be in!" The other snapped back.
"What does Sarah want with the kid, if we're going to bring him to Crowley anyways?" One of the men holding Stiles asked.

The lead man Pordson turned around to face him. "Corruption, that's all she wo-" he was cut off short as an arrow shot through his eye. The demons free eye flashed before falling to the ground. The demons dropped Stiles to the ground looking around.

"Where did it come fro-" one tried to say before an arrow ended up in its gut the same fait happening to him.

Stiles looked around and he saw the figure walk into the moon light and shoot the final two arrows swiftly. The two men fell to the ground dead.

Stiles eye twitched, his voice got caught in his throat as he stared at his savior. When he was able to speak his voice was shaky.

"Allison?" He asked with disbelief.

What Stiles wasn't expecting was for Allison to notch another arrow and shoot it at him. But instead of hitting him the arrow hit a demon approaching from behind him.

Allison outstretched her and offering it to Stiles

"Come with me if you want to live!" Without any other options Stiles took her hand and they ran off through the forest.

Hope you liked the chapter and.... Well, don't freak out to much :)