Chapter Eleven: Tattoo

Ok before hand A/N that I just kinda have to do because the last episode of Teen Wolf was just wow. And now that we know Stiles real name will be used in this story. Wooo! But not rn. Later on. One last thing? Am I the only one who felt something between Malia and Scott or am I just dumb. Anyways to the story

Stiles fell to the ground with a huff.
"Stiles, you can't expect to swing and hit," Sam said smiling offering his hand.
"Usually works," Stiles sighed taking his hand and rising off the ground.

"Not to mention Sam is five inches taller then you and has meat on his bones," Dean replied from the back of the room.

Stiles glared at the man before turning his attention back towards Sam.
"Again."

Sam smirked and shook his head before patting Stiles back causing him to wince in pain.
"Maybe later, but there's more then knowing how to fight to becoming a hunter," he informed him.

"Like?" Stiles asked annoyed.

"Like not being possessed by demons, or how to cure a demon, hell how to protect your self from ghost," Dean informed him walking forwards.

"Ghost exist?" Stiles asked his eyes widening in confusion.
"Yep," Dean said smirking.

"Grab Allison were going on a field trip," Dean informed him walking off.
"A field trip?" Stiles asked, "Is it smart for me to step out of the bunker."

"This is most likely the least painful experience you will go through in the next week," Sam informed him.
"Painful?" Stiles asked confused,"Why is this going to be painful?"

"Well, we have to ward you, and well..... that's not the most comfortable thing in the world, then you know tattoos can be painful for some people... needles," Sam informed him before walking off.

"Oh God," Stiles exclaimed his eyes twitching.

>>>
"Stiles it's just a tattoo, and if it helps either of us from never being possessed again then it's worth it," Allison said trying to assure Stiles.

Who was nervously tapping his foot on in the back of the impala.
"You got a problem with needles?" Sam asked amused looking back at the teenage boy.
"Maybe just a small, tad problem," Stiles replied.
"Welp, its to late to turn back now," Dean said smiling pulling up to a tattoo parlor.

"Of you're trying to do this for bonding you're trying to hard," Stiles said frowning. There was no response from the smiling brothers as they climbed out of the impala Allison and Stiles close behind.

Walking into the tattoo parlor Stiles eyes paled at the sight of a muscular tattooed man.
"What's it gonna be boys?" He asked his voice raspy a cigarette hanging from his mouth.
"Someone smokes a little to much," Stiles mumbled to Allison. She rolled her eyes at the boy elbowing him in the gut slightly.

"One of these for both of them," Dean said handing him a picture.
"Are they 18?" The man asked looking at Stiles.
"Are you thirty or sixty?" Stiles asked the man glaring at him. Stiles was 18, but considering he left his I.D. At home and well Allison died.

Sam sighed and Dean held in a grin.
"How about we forget the age, for a little extra cash," Sam countered.

The man nodded taking taking a cigarette out of his mouth and setting it in his ash tray.
"Ladies first, smart ass can go second."

Allison walked up and took a place in the seat and Stiles walked behind the "artist"
"Where are you getting this thing?" He asked Allison. Our eyes  made there way to the Winchesters who pulled down the collar of there shirts showing tattoos on there upper left  pectorals.