Chapter Sixteen: A Night In Hell

"Uh Stiles," Lydia said nudging his shoulder. Looking back he saw Isaac and Liam with black eyes staring down at them.

They where stuck in between demons.
"Lydia, I need you to do me a favor," Stiles informed the banshee.
"What is it?" Lydia asked staring at Jackson soulless black eyes.

"Scream."
As Scott and Stiles covered there ears with there hands Lydia let out an ear piercing scream.

Ignoring the ringing in his ears he grabbed Lydia and ran through the demons stumbling holding there ears

Ignoring the ringing in his ears he grabbed Lydia and ran through the demons stumbling holding there ears. Scott was on there heels and they sprinted out of the locker room and down the hallways.

"Come on we got to go now!" Stiles exclaimed running towards the door down the hallway. But he slowly came to a stop as a certain red eyed demon stood in there path.

"You wanted to play this game Stiles," he spoke smiling, " Well let's play."
"Scott," Stiles said pulling out his phone handing it to the Alpha.
"You get this to the office, and play it over the intercom," He ordered.
"What about you," Lydia cried.

"He'll be fine," A gruff voice said from behind them causing Scott to turn around and eye the four figures behind them.

A man in a trench coat, two men in leather jackets and faded jeans, one was taller and had longer hair, and the last was Allison.

"Squirrel, Moose," Crowley greeted.
Ignoring Crowley Dean tossed Stiles an angel blade.
Analyzing the blade Stiles turned towards the king of hell a smile on his face. Suddenly the lights flickered in the hall as Stiles took a few steps towards him.

"It's next time," Stiles growled

"We'll handle this," Cas informed the hunters,"Get them to the office."
Scott handed the phone to Dean and his eyes turned bright red nodding at Stiles. Stiles nodded back and without looking he threw the angel blade at Crowley.
It hit the demons shoulder causing him to stumble backwards grimacing in pain. But he ripped the angel blade out and tossed it away.

"You wasted your free shot," Crowley spat. Stiles just shrugged.
"Would of been to easy then."
Crowley smirked and demons entered from the doors behind him.
"That's ironic," Cas said smiling which quickly faded as he saw the two teenagers looks.