Chapter Fourteen: Moonlight

Stiles stood in the middle of the forest the only sound was the crickets. He had no idea how he had gotten there or even where there was.
"Stiles," a voice hummed out through out the trees.

"Who's there?" Stiles asked looking around into the darkness.
"Stiles, I'm still here."
His eyes narrowed glancing around in the dark. Something was out there and the voice was familiar , but not in the good way like a mothers soothing voice. It was like it was mocking me.

"Show yourself!" Stiles yelled grabbing a knife from his belt prepared for to attack.
"Boo!" The voice said from behind Stiles.
He turned around ready to strike but the knife slipped from his hand.
"You."
It smirked, " Me."

 "What do you want? Huh? I am never letting you back in!" Stiles yelled grabbing the demon by the shirt and ramming him into a tree

"Ohhh someone's gained some confidence since meeting daddy!" Void Stiles laughed,"And no I can't force possession over you. You see I'm just a fragment of my self that latched its way into your soul buddy."

Stiles raised an eyebrow not letting go of the demon anger filling his veins.
"I'm going to kill you," he growled.
"You'd just end up killing your self Stiles. The only way to kill me is to stab your heart," Void Stiles informed him pointing a finger at Stiles chest.

"Get the hell out of my mind," Stiles growled throwing the demon to the ground.
"Ok, ok, but I'll be back Stiles. This time you'll be in control, but I'm going to help you achieve everything you want. You don't want to be weak? Fine. You want to feel powerful, wish granted. That little banshee a few hundred miles away, you can have her! Every little dark thought that ever passed through your mind ohhhh it's going to come true. Because power, it corrupts the best of us."

Stiles hand started to shake and without even realizing it Void Stiles was floating infront of him even with his lifted hand.
"Good, let that anger control your actions. That's where it begins!" He cackled.

Screaming Stiles forced the demon into the grip of his hand.
"You ruined my life! YOU STARTED THIS ALL YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!" Stiles roared.
"No, im the one that saved your life against those demons. Let you fling the king off hell around like a rag doll. But even you have your limits. Time for you to figure out what they are."

Then in an instance he was gone. In his place was a giant tree stump.
"Come find me Stiles," a British voice ordered.

Stiles woke up gasping up from his position in Allison's lap his breaths quick and unsteady.

"STOP THE CAR!" He screamed causing Dean to slam on the brakes. The moment the car was at a complete stop Stiles bolted from the car falling on the ground outside of the road.

They where in the woods on a dirt road near the bunker. Looking up he saw a path in front of him his head tilted to the side. Before anyone could reach him he scrambled to his feet and ran off into the woods.