Chapter Twelve: Confession

"Alright Allison show me what you got," Dean said smiling down at the girl handing her a bow.
"Five targets, five arrows."

Moments later all five arrows hit bulls eye. Dean nodded clearly impressed. He looked towards the other side of the room where Sam was teaching Stiles how to defend himself.

"Ok so if you do this," Sam spoke lifting Stiles arm up, " I do this." Sam explained showing him how to defend a punch.

"Alright, so what if  I do this?" Stiles asked lifting his foot up pretending to try to kick Sam.

"They seem to be getting along well," Allison noted.
Dean smiled at the scene and shook his head agreeing with the young hunter. Before a loud thump of Stiles hitting the floor again caused him to frown.

"I'm ok," Stiles groaned.
"This is going to take a while," Dean mumbled walking over to Stiles to help him up.

"Yo Dean why are there three of you?" Stiles asked his eyes wide.
Dean sighed and looked at his brother who just shrugged.
"I didn't even hit him he just slipped," his brother said defending himself.
"Stiles are you alright?" Dean asked leaning down next to the boy.
"No it not high!" The boy exclaimed before his eyes narrowed, " Am I?"

"Yeah he's definitely concussed."

>>>

Stiles sat in his chair holding an ice pack up to his head sighing in frustration. His eyes kept going in and out of focus as he tried to read his grandfathers journal. There were so many things in it that Stiles thought were impossible.

Ghost, Vampires, crossroad demons, different breeds of werewolves who ate hearts, and hellhounds who are invisible.

There was a knock on Stiles door, "Yeah?" He called his eyes still focused on the journal.
"Hey Stiles, can we talk?" Allison asked.
"Yeah sure come in!" He called twisting his seat around towards the door.

Allison came in shutting the door behind her.
"So, what's on your mind?" Stiles asked.

He noticed her hands where shaking slightly and she seemed to be trying to say something in the right way.
"When I was possessed, I -"
"You remember everything you did, every cruel unjust thing right?" Stiles finished for her.
Allison nodded tears threatened to spill from her eyes causing Stiles to stand up.

"Allison whatever you did, it wasn't you," Stiles said trying to comfort her.
She shook her head looking to the floor in able to meet Stiles eyes.

"Stiles I killed your dad."
"I know."

Confusion spread over Allison's face.
"When the demon was trying to get me riled up... she told me that she killed my dad..."
"Stiles I'm so sorry," she informed the boy.

"Allison I remember everything I did, I hated myself for what I did, but you have no control over your actions when you are being possessed. I don't blame you for killing him, I don't hate you. I hate the demon who killed him, because it wasn't you who killed my dad. It was the demon, ok. You got to understand that," Stiles explained to Allison, " Trust me, from personal experience nobody is going to hate you when you don't even have control over your own mind"

 You got to understand that," Stiles explained to Allison, " Trust me, from personal experience nobody is going to hate you when you don't even have control over your own mind"

"Every night it plays out in my head Stiles... I try to stop my self but I can't," she cried.
"Hey, Allison it's going to be ok, trust me. You may never fully be the same. But you'll end up ok, especially because you have me, and if you want we can drive all the way to Beacon Hills and you can see your dad."

Allison weakly embraced Stiles in a hug which he returned immediately.
"It's ok to cry," he assured her, " You don't have to hold your emotions in."

>>>

Deans eyes burned as he typed in Dark Angel on his computer.
"Dean we've been at this for hours there is literally nothing we have about a Dark Angel. Not even the men of letters have a single file over it. Let's just face it. The demon lied, like demons lie," Sam said trying to get his brother to give up the search.

"Then why are they chasing after his Sam? They want to make him into something," Dean exclaimed.
"Or they want to kill him for the power that is inside of him. The thing is we don't know. And if there's nothing over a dark angel, then we won't know for sure," Sam explained causing the older Winchester to sigh and push the computer away from him.

"The dark angel?" Castiels voice asked from the bunkers stairs.
The brothers jumped by Castiels random appearance and how they didn't hear him come through the door.
"Yeah.. do you know anything about it?" Sam asked.

"I don't know much, and most of it is from a myth."

"Well what is it?" Dean asked.

Sighing Cas answered, " The Dark Angel is when a human who has been possessed by one of the darkest creatures in existence and lives through it. Such as a Nogitsune, well through certain steps they can become an angel of some sorts, but because the path to it is so dark they become corrupted by the power."

"How much power?" Sam asked his eyebrows raised.

"More powerful then an arch angel," Cas informed them, " Its said that the Dark angel could destroy heavens guardians and make heaven into hell."

"How is that even possible? Would God allow that?" Dean asked.
"Well, I'm sure the dark angel wouldn't be able to take on every angel at once, and of course it's just a myth."
"Cas but what if it isn't?" Sam asked.
"Then you have to make sure Crowley never touches Stiles. Or..."
"Or what!" Dean exclaimed annoyed with the angel.
"You kill him, an angels blade right through the heart. The only way to destroy the Nogitsune attached to him."

The brothers eyes widened and Cas frowned.
"There has to be another way," Dean exclaimed.
"The only other way is if God takes it out of his heart," Cas said.
"And well, Chuck is currently MIA," Sam noted.

"So keep him hidden from Crowley it is then," Dean mumbled, " Yippie."

"Or we could kill him," Sam said, " Crowley has played both sides to many times he only does something when it helps him. He's trying to corrupt your Son Dean! He's trying to destroy heaven! So I say we set a trap for the devil."

"He won't meat with us, he knows that we know what his goal is," Dean sighed.
"Doesn't mean he won't grow frustrated. It might take time but he will come crawling from his hole," Cas assured the two brothers.
"Just be patient. Bond with your son, and prepare him to fight."

>>>
The next morning Stiles woke up at the foot of his bed Allison's head resting on his shoulder. His legs where in an awkward position and throbbing to move. But Allison's legs where on top of his and he didn't want to move.

He ended up staring at her not really knowing what to do next.
Allison stirred slightly her hand gripping onto his flannel shirt. She opened her eyes slightly their tired eyes meeting.
"Stiles you're staring," she said tiredly. Stiles shrugged and smirked slightly.

"This is just a dream," He lied, " Go back to sleep."
She raised an eyebrow a smile came to her lips.
"A dream? Then why are you staring at me  in a dream?" Allison asked playing along.
"I don't know, take some responsibility for your dream Allison."
"Maybe I will."
Then surprising the teenage boy Allison kissed him. His eyes where wide as she payed her head back on his shoulder.

"Allison you just kissed me," he said his eyes wide.
"Shut up Stiles and go back to sleep," she murmured.
Major Time skip coming next chapter. Just thought I would warn ya guys. Hope you liked the chapter.