Chapter Fifteen: Beacon Hills

"I can't believe you're making me go to school," Stiles complained from the passenger side of the impala staring at Beacon Hills high school.
Dean rolled his eyes and tossed Stiles his bag.

"You want your friends to live? You got to watch them at all times, Allison will be enrolled by tomorrow, just act normal."

"I'm all for saving Malia, Lydia, Liam, Derek, and Isaac," Stiles informed Dean, " But if feel nothing if Scott and Jackson  happened to be killed by a demon."

"Scott was your best friend," Dean pointed out.
"Right emphasis on was," Stiles said before saying his goodbyes and exiting the Impala.
He stared up at the school in front of him taking a deep breath before walking through the front doors.

As if it were fait he didn't know, but as soon as he walked through the doors he caught sight of the pack.
Liam, and Hayden where talking to Scott, Isaac and Jackson where arguing about something, and Malia and Lydia seemed to be listening to what ever Liam was saying.

Stiles found it weird that Kira was no where to be seen, but her parents may of decided to just stay in New York.

Stiles gripped his backpack and made his way towards his locker not trying to draw attention to himself. He opened his locker grabbing his books.

Luckily for him, he was still enrolled in school, all Dean had to do was say that he had been with him for the past five months, and lied about me being home schooled.

"Yeah lucky," Stiles muttered to himself closing his locker and turning towards his class. His breath stopped as he noticed the packs eyes on him.

Stiles eyes met with Scott and a rage filled inside him that he couldn't explain. He walked forward his eyes trained to the ground walking past Scott.

"Stiles!" He called out. Ignoring him he walked forward but was stopped by a wall of Isaac and Jackson. Sighing Stiles turned around.

"Come on man can't we talk?" Scott asked his voice weak. Everyone was silent all eyes trained on the two former inseparable best friends.
"Sure Scott let's talk," Stiles growled marching towards the alpha.  Everyone was to shocked to move as Stiles grabbed Scotts Jacket and threw him  against the lockers, and then down to the floor.

"Where were you? Huh? You trusted him you believed him? Right? So where WERE YOU! Huh? You kick me out then let my dad die!? Is that right? WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU SCOTT!"  He screamed

Liam and Hayden ripped Stiles off there Alpha holding his arms. In his anger Stiles thrust his arms together knocking the two betas into eachother and into the floor.

"Stay away from me Scott, or I'll put a bullet in between your eyes," He growled turning around and pushing his way through Isaac and Jackson who were to shocked to act.