Chapter Eight: Strife, Chaos, Tragedy, Pain

Dean stared at his computer screen the face of his son was staring back at him.
"Staring at him won't make him randomly appear in front of you Dean," his brothers voice called out from behind him.
"He's being hunted by demons because of me, by Crowley," Dean spat.

"He has the car," Sam pointed out, " Check towns for your license plate number."

"That won't be necessary!" Cas informed them coming down the stairs of the bunker.
"Why is that?" Dean asked.
"Because I know where the Impala is."

>>>

"I'm going to kill him, I'm going to watch the life drain from his eyes," Dean growled as  he saw the dented bumper of the impala

"Dean everything you've said about Stiles, who may I remind you is your kid is. I'm going to kill him," Sam informed his brother.

"You couldn't kill him if you tried," Cas said reaching into the back of the car.
"I think I could take him," Sam noted picking up a discarded angel blade from the side of the road.

"No, you couldn't. You didn't see what happened last night," Cas informed the brothers.
"He killed a demon," Sam concluded kneeling down next to a man with a stomach injury.

"So?" Dean asked as he attempted but failed to open the trunk. Scowling at the jammed trunk hit the metal in frustration.
"So how did skinny defenseless Stiles, kill a demon?" Sam asked.

Dean froze for a moment realization spreading across his face.
"He's started showing symptoms of the Nogistunes powers returning," Cas admitted.
"What does that mean?" Sam asked Cas.

Cas tossed Dean the keys of the car.
"We need to find him fast."

"The body's still warm, he can't be that far away," Sam noted. Dean nodded and got into the drivers seat smiling in sensation.
"Did ya miss me?" Dean asked the car patting the dash.
"Dean it's a car, it cannot speak back to you," Cas said his eyes narrowing in confusion. Dean sighed shaking his head slightly. Though Cas was extremely intelligent and had come along way from the angel he first met. Dean knew it would take even longer for him to fully understand the way humans acted.

"Just get in the car," Dean said slightly annoyed, " Don't listen to him baby you're more then a car."
Cas slipped into the back and Sam sat down next to him.
Dean started the car laughing as the Impala roared back to life.
"Sammy what's the nearest town?" He asked his brother. Sam pulled his smart phone out and a smile came to his mouth.
"Looks like I have a certain sheriff to call," Sam said smiling.
>>>
Stiles whistled as he tossed some salt into his basket.
He passed by the clothes section and saw himself in a mirror. Examining himself he looked like shit.

His hair had grown out and he had a stubble of a beard starting. His shirt was in more tatters then anything, and his jeans had a gaping hole in the knee. He shrugged.

"Still sexy," he mumbled before walking to check out.
After paying with what little money he had Stiles shoved the supplies into his bag and walked out into the mainly empty parking lot.

It was peaceful, and after the wild night Stiles had been through he was just happy that for a moment he was able to feel some peace and quiet and not running from black eyed creeps.

A police cruiser stopped right in front of him shining its light. Stiles looked at the car and sighed as the headlights where shining on him.