Chapter Six: A little bit of Evil

Allison and I sprinted out of the woods our feet hitting solid pavement instead of the soft leafy ground of the woods.

Digging into his pockets Stiles grabbed the keys to the car rushing towards it.
An arrow flew past his head a whistling noise coming from it. He watched as a Demon appeared from behind the car and the arrow hit right in
Between the mans eyes.

Turning back towards Allison his eyes wide.
"How did you do that?" Stiles asked, " You nearly took my ear off!"
Allison rolled her eyes marching forward quickly.
"But I didn't," she said grabbing the keys from my hands.

"Allison-"
"Stiles you're in no condition to drive, yes I know you have a lot of questions, but please hold them off until we are no longer being followed by a bunch of demons!"

Stiles sighed before rushing towards the back of the vehicle and opening the trunk. Staring at the vast weapons, his eyes widened. Whoever those guys where, definitely had to be ready for the zombie apocalypse.

"Stiles!" Allison exclaimed from the drivers seat.
"One second!" He shouted back scanning the weapons before grabbing a simple pistol. He smiled as he noticed the clip was already filled with bullets. With that he slammed the hood down and rushed towards the passenger seat and hopped in.

Allison stepped on the gas and the car went speeding down the highway.
Stiles found him self staring at his friend trying to make sure he wasn't dead. Or hallucinating which would be a bummer.
The last time he had seen her before she had died he was possessed by the Nogistune, and had thrown a taser out of her hand. Then she was dead, and Stiles couldn't do a thing as he blamed himself.

"I'm sorry," he said his voice slightly cracking, " I'm sorry that you died, and in sorry that I caused it."
Allison didn't respond her eyes focused on the road twisting the wheel as she drifted around the corner causing Stiles to hold on to his seat in order not to fly through the windshield.
"Maybe you should put your seat belt on," Allison ordered.
Stiles did as he asked patiently waiting for her to respond to what he had said.

"It wasn't your fault," Allison said her voice shaky remembering her death, " I don't blame you so don't blame yourself."

Before Stiles could respond he noticed a man standing in the middle of the road.
"Allison!"
"I see him!" She exclaimed slamming on the breaks the car twisting slightly as it came to a complete halt in front of him.

He was a dark haired man who had a trench coat and a tie.
Stiles could of mistaken him for a detective off of law and order.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR?" The man said his eyes squinting in Allison's direction. Stiles eyes widened as a silver blade fell from inside his trench coat into his hand.
"Back, go back!" Stiles said his hand fumbling with the gun turning the safety off.
Headlights hit the back of the car and Stiles attention was thrown away from the man in front of them as a SUV was speeding right towards them.

" On Second thought Get out of the car!" Stiles exclaimed unbuckling and opening the door jumping out just in time. He landed on his back and rolled a few yards.

Turning and looking towards the car he saw the SUV ran into it. Stiles winced as the car he had stolen rammed into the man infront throwing him back a few feet.

The door of the SUV opened and three men jumped from the car. Stiles desperately looked around to see the glimmer of the pistol to his right. He scrambled over to the gun.
He heard a struggle on the other side of the car and heard Allison scream. A chill went through Stiles bones.

He picked the weapon up and rose to the ground as the men started to walk towards him. One had Allison a knife at her neck.
"Stay back!" Stiles earned pointing the gun at the men.