Chapter Ten: Truth

Scott stared down at Sheriff Stilinski's grave, the night air tore through his black dress clothes. But Scott didn't pay any attention to his chilling bones.

"He's never coming back now," Scott said his voice barely audible. But his betas heard him never less.
"You don't know that," Liam said trying to reassure his alpha, " Look, if you can forgive me, he can forgive you!"

"Did you fail to save his Dad?" Scott asked a tear falling from his face.
"Scott..." Hayden his newest beta tried to say but she had no words. She didn't know Stiles all that well only knowing that he was Scotts side kick.

"It's not your fault," Malia said even though she knew it wasn't going to help.
"But it is!" Scott exclaimed, " Lydia told me, she told me I had to get to Stiles house."

"Scott we were there with you," Liam said trying to help, " Its not just your fault. It's not anyone's fault."
Scott shook his head the memories from the night flashing in his head.

>>

Scott barged through the front door only to hear the clattering of furniture being thrown across the room. Running in he growled at the intruder holding a knife to the sheriffs neck.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Scott roared extending his claws and flashing his eyes red.
The intruder looked back catching Scott off guard.
"Allison?" He asked his eyes wide.

Her eyes faded black and with a single flick of her wrist Scott went flying into the wall.

By the time he reached his feet Allison was gone and The Sheriff was bleeding out on the ground.

>>>

Stiles poured half a gallon of water on the demons torso causing her to scream in agony.

"WHAT DOES CROWLEY WANT WITH ME!" Stiles screamed.

"He wants to unleash the beast inside of you," Sarah answered laughing crazily.

"Why?" Stiles asked his eyes narrowing.
"He wants to have a demon strong enough to kill an arch angel, he wants all of heaven to fear hell. He wants to control it all."

Stiles scoffed at the demon splashing more holy water on her.
"That doesn't explain why it has to be me! Why does it specifically have to be me! I'm no one! I'm just some kid who used to be best friends with a werewolf!" He exclaimed.

"No one? You're the only person to survive a Nogitsune, the only person who has the power hidden deep inside of him. Well used to be deep inside of you, it's right on the tip isn't it," Sarah taunted him.

"I'm not going to go down that path again. You see I remember everything I did, I'm never going to -"

"Loose control?" Sarah asked raising an eyebrow.
Stiles scoffed leaning closer to Sarah glaring at her.

"Control is overrated," he growled before forcing more holy water down her throat.