Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

It's Saturday, which means in just 2 days, I will be going to the One Direction concert at the MetLife Stadium. It took a bit of convincing, but my parents finally said yes. I took it upon myself to have to get a new outfit for the concert on Monday. I got up from bed and grabbed some random clothes before heading into the shower.

I put the water nice cool since it was so hot out. I scrubbed my hair with my favorite apple scented shampoo and conditioner. I stepped out after rinsing the soap out, wrapped the towel around my body, and almost slipping on the floor in the process. Thank god I caught myself, that would not have been pretty. I walked over to my clothes, slipping on my underwear then looking at what I had grabbed. Black shorts and a white high-low tank top. Not bad for having just grabbed whatever.

After walking out of the bathroom, I headed into my room to put on some cherry blossom perfume, my black gladiator sandals, and grabbing my hair dryer. If I let my hair dry on its own on a hot day like this, my hair would frizz out. Sophia+Frizzy Hair= End of the World. Thankfully, it didn't take to long till my hair was in its natural soft curls. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

Make up wise, I had one of those complexions that didn't need much make up, especially not blush. I have peachy skin, and my cheeks are always a soft rosy pink. I decided to go with a little bit of eye liner and my hot pink baby lips. I nodded in approval at my outfit.

"Sophia, lets go hun. Your dad is waiting out front." I smiled at my mom before grabbing my bag and wallet and headed out the door. I double checked to make sure I had my blood testing machine. For those of you wondering, I have diabetes so I have to carry this around with me everywhere. It gets annoying, but I've gotten used to it over the past 14 years.

-At the Mall-

"Ok Sophia, here is $50. Keep your phone with you, and don't go too far. We'll call you when it's time to go." My dad handed me the $50 and kissed my forehead.

"Ok daddy. Don't worry, I'm not a baby." I smiled as I walked off into the mall.

I walked through the mall, looking at all the windows and looking for my favorite stores. Why is it that the day I needed new clothes the most, all stores choose to have everything at full price or hide all the cute stuff?? As I passed by Hollister, noticed they were having a 70% off sale on everything. An evil grin spread across my face as I walked in. Gotta love me the Hollister clothes. And I love the way it always smells in here.

It was always so dark in here, but I have gotten used to it. When your like me, your usually up till around 2 am on the weekends writing, doodling, or just watching tv in the darkness of my room on the weekends. I wandered around the store, finding a pair of dark blue high waisted jeans, and a semi shear light grey high low tube top. This would look so great for the concert with my black wedge high tops. I smiled as I walked over to the cash register. $40 well spent, if I do say so. I thanked the girl at the cashier as I walked away. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going until I bumped into something hard. Or rather, someone...