Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The day went by quickly, and before I knew it, my last class was nearing its end. I was in photography, so as soon as I saw the time, I quickly shut off my computer and shot for the door. I waited impatiently for the bell to ring when Mia came up to me.

"Someone is a little impatient. Would it be because you want to spend time with Niall?" She said playfully before nudging me in the side. I smiled.

"As a matter of fact, I am. He's taking me, err, well, I don't know where he's taking me but I need to go home and get ready." Mia ooo'd before the bell rang and we rushed out of class.

"I swear, what he did for you earlier today was probably the sweetest thing on the face of the earth." I blushed before hiding behind my hair and opening my locker. All day, people have talking about either me, the boys, or both. I stuff my books into my locker before grabbing my sweater and slipping it on.

"Come on." I smiled as we left my locker and headed for the front door. When we stepped out the front door, there was a crowd of people. I pushed through them and my jaw dropped. "Oh, my, Jesus" Niall was sitting in the drivers seat of a hot silver, w seater convertible. He spotted me and raised his sunglasses and smile big.

"Just thought I'd drive my beautiful girlfriend home." He got out and walked around, opening the passenger's seat for me as I gracefully got in. Niall popped back into his seat and as he pulled away, the crowd of students remained mumbling with their jaws wide open. I laughed.

"You know, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I get a reaction like that?" Niall chuckled.

"Really? I'm surprised, consider how beautiful you are." I blushed and looked down at my lap. The rest of the drive home, Niall and I caught up on everything we missed while he was gone. I'm still wondering how I was able to get through these past few months without him.

"Welp. We're here. I'll be back for you tonight. Don't forget, something fancy." Niall smiled as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I nodded in response as I got out of the car and headed up the sidewalk. I can't wait for tonight!

AN:

So sorry for the super short, fillerish chapter. I've been super duper busy with school and it doesn't help that I have writers block. I'll have the date up in the next chapter, which will hopefully, if all goes according to plan, be next Friday or Saturday! Lets not forget my birthday is Wednesday!! So excited. I'll be 16! ^-^ anyways, thanks for reading, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me. <3