Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sophia's POV

Niall and I kept watching movie after movie, and at some point I must have fallen asleep. My eyes fluttered open the next day and I was in my bed. He must have carried me to my bed when I fell asleep. I smiled before getting up and stretching. As soon as I sat up, the scent of food cooking filled my nostrils.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to find Niall standing by the stove, cooking.

"Morning, love. Sleep well?" Niall moved away from the stove and pecked my lips. I smiled at him as he took the food off the stove and served it onto two plates.

"Very. And I didn't know you could cook." Niall chuckled as he set the food down at the dining room table and pulled my chair out for me like a gentleman. He made eggs, bacon, and potatoes as well as some hot chocolate. I ate a little bit and it was really really good.

"I'm glad you like it. So, how's about today we go and hang out with the guys at our place in New York? And we could take Lisa and Mia. I have a feeling Harry will be very happy to see Lisa." I smiled and then quirked my eyebrow at him. "Harry likes Lisa.." I started laughing as the realization hit that the girls like them too.

After I got ready, we stopped by Lisa and Mia's houses to pick them up. When I texted them about going to hang with the guys, they were ecstatic and didn't hesitate to accept. It was a fun ride into New York since we were all joking around and having a good laugh. As we pulled into a private parking garage beneath a fancy building, I wasn't the least bit shocked. I was however a little bit shocked when I realized that the guys were staying in the penthouse. I knocked on the door and Louis opened it.

"SOPHIA! MY ADORABLE LITTLE CUPCAKE!" I laughed as Louis pulled me into a hug, his face tickling me.

"Nice to see you too, Lou. You need to shave though and let me breath." Zayn and Harry laughed at us as Louis released me pouting.

"Nice to see you today, Soph." Zayn said as he pulled me into a hug. Harry instead decided to greet Lisa and Mia first, giving Lisa a lingering hug. I wiggled my eyebrows at them and they turned a bright red.

"Where's Liam?" Mia asked.

"He's been in his room all day. We don't know why though cause he won't let anyone in." Harry answered her.

"Would it be alright if I go and see if I can get him out?" Mia asked shyly. The boys nodded as she walked out of the room.

Mia's POV

I walked out of the living room and over to Liam's room. I knocked on the door softly.

"Liam? It's Mia.Can I come in please?" I stood by the door waiting for an answer. Nothing. "Liam, if something is bothering you, you can talk to me." Still no answer. "Please Liam. I hate to see you or any of the guys upset and not be able to help." After a few minutes of silence, I heard shuffling before the door unlocked and I was pulled into the room.

I looked at Liam and my jaw dropped a little. He looked like he had been crying all day. His eyes were red and puffy, and I couldn't help but notice that his nose was a little red too.

"Liam, what happened?" He sighed and laid back down on his bed before rolling over and mumbling into his pillow.

"Sophia broke up with me." I was instantly filled with anger and sympathy. Poor Liam. He is such a sweet guy, how could anyone ever break up with him? I walked over to the bed and hugged him from behind.

"Aw, Li. Don't be sad." He wouldn't listen and instead put another pillow over his head. I got a little frustrated and huffed. "Liam, if Sophia broke up with you, then she is retarded. You're a sweet, caring, and intelligent guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you. And if Sophia let you go, then she's a dumb blind bitch." Liam chuckled a little before sitting up. "There's that smile."

"It's just funny. I've never heard you curse. It's actually kind of adorable." I blushed at Liam's compliment before trying to focus back on him. "And thank you. You're right. I shouldn't mope around." I gave Liam a big smile before getting up.

"Good. Now go change out of your pjs so we can go into the living room and have fun with everyone else." Liam chuckled before going into his closet and changing. When he came back out, he was wearing a wife beater and some black sweats, and he looked good too. He walked over to me and put his hand on the small of my back. Before we left the room, he turned and kissed my cheek. I felt my face turn into a bright tomato red.

"Thank you for coming." I gave him the biggest and goofiest smile I knew possible as we walked out into the living room to join the others.

AN:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to post. I haven't had internet so I haven't been able to right. I'm having a lovely time in Colombia though, just to let ya know. ;) I'll try and update again when I update. In the mean time, comment, vote, follow me, and guess what's gonna happen next chappie.