Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Sophia's POV:

It's almost Christmas and I absolutely can't wait. Niall and the boys have rented out an entire floor of a hotel for the week of Christmas over in Pennsylvania so we can go skiing and snowboarding and what not. The reason they rented a whole floor is because it will be Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Lisa, Mia, Perri, Eleanor, my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, and of course myself will be staying together. I know what you're thinking. Your sister? But isn't she in Texas for the air force? She is, but they are giving her special permission to come home for the holidays. She's actually here now because Christmas is just 2 days away and we are leaving in about an hour.

I'm so extremely excited for the holidays because I know it's going to be the best yet. I'm currently in my tiny room, packing my bags and since Niall wanted to come over so badly to be with me, he is in the living room. With the rest of the boys. Playing on my wii. These boys practically barged right into my room as soon as I let them in and pretty much yanked it from my tv. Once I finally finished packing my bag, I wheeled it out into the living room to find the boys all in a dog pile, fighting over the black wii remote.

"I want it! It's first player!" Louis shouted.

"No, I want it!"

"It's mine!" I sighed and laughed to myself as I walked over and yanked it out of Harry's hand. All the boys "hey"'d but I just stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"My house. My rules. I'm first player. Get ready to be crushed boys."

"As if you could beat me, babe!" Niall challenged as he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled before pecking him on his lips.

"You wish you could beat me." And with that, the game started. Might I add that we were playing Mario Kart?

------

After about an hour of playing, we all had won at least once but I won the final tie-breaking game so I was the queen of Mario Kart. We were all currently on a 12 person bus, heading down to the hotel in Pennsylvania. It was all pretty crazy, especially considering my parents were the only sane people on the bus and they were just talking in the back and listening to oldies music. My sister, Tania was getting along quite well with all the boys, and her boyfriend Alex was being a bit overprotective of me because he considers me a little sister. We had picked up Lisa and Mia on the way, and Eleanor and Perrie would be meeting us there.

"Niiiiiiialll." I dragged out the "i" as I puppy dog pouted and put my head on his shoulder causing Niall to chuckle in response. "Are we almost there? I'm tired and bored."

"Actually, yea. The hotel is like 5 minutes away." My face lit up and I sat patiently, waiting to arrive. Oh who am I kidding, those five minutes were eternal and I couldn't sit still.

We were staying on the 5th floor. There were 7 rooms on the entire floor so sleeping arrangements were as follows: my mom and dad, Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor, Harry and Lisa, Liam and Mia, Me and Niall, and my sister and her boyfriend. Eleanor and Perrie are great girls, and so nice! They were so excited to finally meet me because according to them, and I quote "Niall never shuts up about me." I thought it was sweet, especially when Niall's cheeks turned a rosy pink. Right now, everyone was unpacking their bags and we were all, all not including my parents because they were butts, going to go out to the mountains and do some skiing. I had never been so I was extremely excited.

After Niall and I finished unpacking, we went downstairs to meet up with everyone else.

A/N:

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know it's short, but you would not believe how busy I have been. I just wanted to let you know that there won't be too many more chapters left to You & I. I'm thinking somewhere around 5 more, including the epilogue. I'm really happy with how far it comes and I'm actually so proud that I have gotten over 600 reads! It may not be much to most people, but it's certainly a lot to me. It means a lot to me, knowing that so many people have enjoyed my writing. I also recently posted a new Zayn fanfiction called "Keep Dancing". I have so much in store for it and I have so many great ideas and I can't wait to get into it more. Aaaaand, once I am a few chapters into Keep Dancing, I will be posting either a Liam fanfic or a Luke Hemmings fanfic, still deciding. Haha. Oh yea! my friend also point out Sophia and Niall's couple name: #Sophiall. :D Haha, so thank you guys again and if you want to see more of my works and want me to keep writing, please comment, vote, or follow me :D It would really mean the world. Thank you loves, and remember that no matter what others say, you're beautiful. :) <3