Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

After breakfast, Niall and I headed over to the other boys' rooms to gather them. When we got to Zayn and Liam's room, Liam was up and ready but Zayn was still sleeping. An evil grin grew on my face as I approached the bed.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Waking up Zayn." I smiled as I got closer.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you." I ignored Liam's warning as I stood by the bed. I jumped up on top of Zayn and yelled in his ear.

"WAKE UP ZAYN!!!!" His eyes snapped open as he shot up.

"VAS'?!" He looked around the room then glared at me when I started laughing. "You did not just wake me up."

"Oh but I did Mr. Malik." Zayn had a look on his face that just screamed revenge. I ignored it though. What was the worst he could do? I spoke too soon when I felt Zayn pick up and throw me over the shoulder. I started yelling and hitting his back. "Zayn Malik you put me down right now!" He chuckled as I looked over to Niall and Liam for help. They just sat on the couch watching tv. Gee, thanks. Good to know I have back up.

I kept punching Zayn in the back but he seemed unaffected. He carried me back into the bedroom. Niall and Liam looked up from the tv finally to see him taking me away. They got up and watched in amusement. He threw me onto the bed and started tickling me like crazy. "St-stop- Z-Zayn- Ple-ase!" I spoke in between breaths but Zayn wouldn't stop.

"Not until you say sorry! Nobody wakes me up." He had a huge grin on his face as he kept tickling me.

"Fine. I'm so-rry!" I breathed out as he finally stopped tickling. I felt my face turn beat red from laughing so much when Harry and Louis burst through the door.

"So who's ready for a bit of fun in New York?" Harry said. I got up, regaining my composure as we all headed out to the van. We all piled in, I was wedged in between Niall and Liam,and Louis, Zayn and Harry sat in front of us. Louis and Harry started poking each other which soon turned into a mini slap fight. Aww, Larry Stylinson is real!!

"Im excited. I haven't been to New York in a while." I smiled as I looked down at my phone and unlocked it. Liam immediately took it from my hands. "Hey!"

"Don't worry, I'm just putting in all our numbers in case something happens." Liam chuckled before handing me back my phone. Oh my god. Ok, so so far I have met one direction, I slept in Niall's room, I was heading to New York with them, I think it's safe to say I'm friends with them, and I have their freaking phone numbers!! I'm trying incredibly hard NOT to fan girl right now.

The boys were all wearing beanies and sunglasses, trying to hide themselves as best as possible. Their still too easy to identify.

"I think that while in New York, we should all stay together but not too together. If you guys all walk together, it will be easier for you to be recognized. So like we should all head the same way, but make sure there is a little distance between each of us." I pointed out as we were reaching an area that was quiet enough for us to get out undetected.

"Brilliant idea, though a bit confusing. And I'll be driving around for a bit boys, so let me know if you need me." Paul was starting to grow on me. He was so nice.

We all hopped out of the van and started heading towards the busy streets of Manhattan. Oh how I love New York.

--

We had been walking for a while and now we were looking for a McDonalds. It was really fun hanging out with the boys like this. It was really funny though when Louis started messing around with one of the police officers and ran off with his hat. I love that boy, he's like the brother I never had.