Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Sophia’s POV

I rolled in bed for a bit before opening my eyes a little, the sun shining through the thin curtains. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 9am. The girls and I had all decided to shopping around 10am so we could find everything we needed which meant dresses, shoes, and accessories. I rolled over once again to find Niall lightly snoring. I giggled a little as I studied his face. He looked like a sleeping angel, the sun shining lightly on his face and giving him a bit of a glow, his hair stuck up all over the place.

I smiled before trying to get out of bed, only to find that his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I struggled in his grip, pushing light on his chest and trying to pry his hands apart. When I finally got free, I almost lost my balance and fell on the floor. I grunted lightly before going over to the dresser and picking out some clothes then headed into the bathroom.

I let the hot water warm me up as I showered and got out a few minutes later, smelling like soft lavender. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a thick dark, woven, red wool sweater that had a crew neck, and some fuzzy socks before walking over to the mirror and doing a light line of eyeliner then pulled my hair into a ponytail before walking out of the bathroom. I chuckled as I passed the bedroom and saw Niall sprawled out on the bed, hugging a pillow.

Slipping on my black uggs and grabbing my chocolate brown coat, I headed out the door and down to the lobby to find the rest of the girls waiting for me.

“Morning ladies. We have a big day of shopping ahead of us. Did everyone make sure to grab their boy’s credit card?” Perrie announced as we all laughed and pulled out the credit cards. “Alrighty then, lets head out! Oh and Sophia, since you missed breakfast we grabbed you a hot chocolate and bagel.” She handed me the warm drink and brown bag as we headed out.

-----

We went in and out of multiple stores, none of us had yet to find dresses. We had all however found shoes and accessories. It was now 4pm and it was starting to get dark. At this point we were all just walking around until we found a shop filled with gorgeous dresses. We all walked in, trying not to act like little kids as we half walked, half ran. I gasped when I entered the store. The walls were lined with gorgeous dresses and there were manikins scattered across the store adorned with even more dresses.

We all scattered across the store, looking for dresses that caught our eyes. Perrie picked a gorgeous wine red ball gown that was adorned with a few crystals on the bodice, the bottom was layers of tool. Eleanor picked a soft pink gown slightly larger than Perrie’s, and had an open back that ran down to about her mid back. Lisa had chosen a silvery grey semi-ballgown that looking very liquidy and silky, but it complemented her perfectly. Mia had a light yellow gown in hand that had a sweetheart neckline which was beaded with different colored crystals and the back was similar to Eleanor’s. Tania had picked out a beautiful cream colored ball gown which reminded me a lot of Belle’s yellow dress from Beauty and the Beast.

I was starting to give up hope on finding a dress as I walked around the store, the girls ringing up their dresses. As I walked over to the registers to join them, a piece of blue tool caught my eye. As I walked over, I gently pushed a few dresses out of the way before gaping at the dress before me. I quickly took it off the hook and rushed to the dressing room.

“Did you find something, Sophia?” My sister Tania asked from the other side of the door. I said nothing as I slipped into the dress, and opened the door. The girls all “ooo’d” and stared at me as I walked out and over to the large mirror. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was beautiful. The top was a light blue color, the back was corseted and the front was beautifully adorned with shining crystals. The skirt of the dress had swirls of light blue and light purple tool which fell on each other gracefully.

“Sophia, I don’t think there is a dress more perfect than that for you. It was made for you.” Lisa said as the rest of the girls agreed. I stared at the dress and smiled in the mirror. There is no way I’m leaving this dress behind. It is so my dress.

----

After I bought the dress with Niall’s credit card, the girls and I left the shop and headed back to the hotel. We each hung up our dresses in our rooms before meeting up in Eleanor’s room in our pjs to watch movies. We all agreed that it was a day well spent and we spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking until it was late that we had to retreat back to our rooms and rest up for the party.

A/N:

Hello my loves! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter because I worked hard on it. On the side is a picture of Sophia's dress which I thought was gorgeous. I just wanted to thank you all so much for your support and for 1k reads on You & I. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! It's the best christmas present you guys could have possibly given me. I love you all so much. Next chapter I think will be pretty long cause it will include everyone getting ready, the party, and some other surprises. If your confused with what happened, then you didn't read the revised chapter 23 so go back and read it! Anyways, thank you all again. I love you all and Happy 2015!