Chapter 29 - Relief

Chapter 29 - Relief

"Oh my god...Miranda?! Can you hear me?! Miranda!" He shouted, grabbing me by the shoulders and turning me around so that I was now on my back. I was paralysed. I could faintly make out the person shouting at me, and feel them turning me over, as well as the intense pain in my neck, yet I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't even fully open my eyes to sharply see who it was that was there in front of me. One thing I was sure of though was that it definitely wasn't Seb here concerned about me.

"Oh my god..." He continued, scooping me up into his warm arms, hanging onto me for dear life. My neck was in so much pain now and I was so terribly confused as to where I even was or what the heck had just happened, and how I'd even gotten there, that my mind began to turn blank. I couldn't help but begin to succumb to the darkness, succumb to my subconscious...

~

I opened my eyes and everything was extremely vivid. The second I recognised the scene around me, I knew exactly where I was.

Before I knew it I was shoved right up against the wooden cabin wall, and...Will, yes Will, was pressed quite firmly against me, his hands on my waist, looking down at my neck. I had witnessed this scene before, but not only had I visited it once, but twice now, once like this and once in reality, in the past...

I just stared up at him, biting down on my lip, trying hard not to let my fear overcome me, not to let the predator know that I felt threatened by him. He seductively brushed away the hair from the right side of my neck, revealing my erratically pulsating vein. I looked up into his black eyes, noticing just how hard it was for him to resist me. He leaned even closer and closer towards my neck, his cool breath sending shivers down my spine, as he seductively brushed his lips across my bare skin. I trailed my palms up his perfectly muscled chest and wrapped my hands around his neck, running my fingers through his hair and pulling him in even closer towards me.

My breathing was now becoming quite heavy as he planted slow, soft, seductive kisses on my neck, sucking at my skin between his lips. His cool breath was giving me goose bumps and causing me butterflies. I then felt his fangs briefly brush my skin...“Will...Will, do...it...do it...bite me...” I whispered, breathing heavily in between each word.

Everything began to fade, the vivid colours, the dewy smell in the air, the cool spring breeze on my skin. But why on earth had this scene; a scene that was once a premonition, that had already become a reality; haunted me once more in my sleep? I wasn't sure what my body was trying to tell me, maybe it was just a sign that deep down my subconscious had been thinking about none other than Will, craving for his very touch...

A slight pain was starting to creep up in my neck, right where I had been bitten, yet again, by Sebastian. It would probably be fair to say that he could have been beginning to become addicted to my blood, he just couldn't help himself but seduce me and feed off of me like some sort of pathetic little pet. It made me sick to my stomach.

I blinked a few times before I actually began to make out where I was. But to no surprise, I woke up yet again in a foreign bed. I took in my surroundings, and immediately recognised the familiar room; the white shag carpet and walls, and the purple bed spread and drapes. It was the room that was assigned to me, the room that I was told was now mine, back at...Will's house. I was somewhat devastated that I wasn't in Will's bed, clearly a hint that I wasn't welcome in there with him anymore.