Chapter One

• Dedicated to Courtney Larkin-wilson

Picture is of Kioni. 

Hey Check Out 'War Of Destiny' & 'The Hunters' :)

Message me your feedback!<3

Vote!

------------

Comment!

-------------

Become A Fan!

---------------

Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj - Knockout was playing out loud on my iPod for everyone to hear.

First let me introduce myself; the name is Kioni Ailani Carter - guess what I'm a werewolf. I have long jet black hair; bright green eyes, juicy pink kissable lips and a body that can put Beyonce to sleep.

I'm not up myself I'm just confident. Read Drake's lyrics and that's the definition of me;' I might be too strung out on compliments, overdose on confidence.

I was next in line to be the Luna of the Silver Slade pack. My father was the current Alpha and my mother is pregnant; twin girls. So the weight of title 'Future Female Alpha' fell on my shoulders; like Wayne said it felt like feathers.

My father had always been hard on me since I was born. He made me shift on my 10th birthday. I have been trained to be a leader since I was born. My middle name means 'Chief' so I have to live up to it. The life I lived was a total whirl wind - I am 18 and I still haven't found my mate. Life goes on. I don't need a mate; I am independent, I am my own woman. I was brought up to fend for myself in case of emergencies.

I am an anarchist. I live by the rule...'There are no rules.'

I shift into my wolf when I want to; I've expressed myself in ways you could never imagine. But my parents are always weary of me around the boys. I attract so much attention from different people its unbelievable.

My way of life is being 'Mindless'. 

I was bored out of my mind so I called my friend Kailani.

'Hello?' Kailani sounded dead and she was huffing and puffing. The only reason why I decided to call her was because she's the party animal.

'Bitch; change your tone. We are going out to Tegro; be ready in an hour!' 

I was took 2 long strides to my closet and started rumaging through what i had to wear.

'Okay, see you soon Kiki! Are we going in wolf form?'

I pondered on that question for a while till I replied, 

'Too risky.'

I heard the flat tone from the end of the receiving line. The girl didn't even say Goodbye.

An Hour Later.

**************

LMFAO's Sexy And I Know It was banging out on the ginormous speakers, I was out of my head. I smelt of the alcohol and I was swaying my hips, feeling the music.

That's when it hit me.

Like a tonne of bricks.

I knew exactly what was happening.

My mouth. The word. It came naturally.

'MATE!'

I smelt a mixture of trident chewing gum, freshly mowed grass, an outdoor woodsy smell and a hint of citrus.

Instantly I met his eyes.

A tall young, sexy looking man met my gaze.

He was truly beautiful.