Chapter Seventeen

There are going to be a lot of scene changes in this chapter! - I know I suck at uploading but I've been busy; exams are coming up so I want to upload frequently. Yeah back to the story; new character - Vincenzo! He's going to pop up in this chapter a lot so I hope you enjoy! Drop some comments, some votes and become a fan!

And also this chapter was meant to start with Mason but then I remembered its Izzi's time to shine once again! But I'll find some place to squeeze in Rebekah,Kailani,Jalen, Mason,Blain etc :)

#OneLove!

. Izzi's POV;

I was running...fast.

Through woods, different poisonous thorns tearing away at my skin.

There was a searing pain in my head. It felt like someone was compressing my brain!

I didn't stop running. Away from voices. They became louder, until my eardrums were banging out of my ears.

I can't make them out.

I came to a clearing and the voices stop abruptly.

The clearing was small and round surrounded by trees.          

  Candles were lighting a circle in the center made with chalk and there was hooded figures everyway.

Whispering.

Chanting.

Gold dust swirled up in the centre and Cain and another man appeared infront of me.

I was concealed by the trees so no one could see me.

I wanted to run to Cain.

To throw my body infront of him.

To protect him.

But I couldn't.

I couldnt move.

Couldn't hear anything.          

And now my throat was closing up and I could breathe then one of the cloaked figures stepped forward.

And took down his hood. I couldn't stop staring at him.    

He had no eyes. His teeth were sharp and jagged and showing through his skin. He had no hair and his skin was showing veins.        

Vincenzo. That's what he's called.  

 Slowly a face began to form.

He was tanned with pretty cheek bones, full pink lips, perfectly shaped eye brows, blue/grey eyes and an evil smirk.

If I wasn't totally mad he seemed like an ancient creature set out by the devil to walk this earth alone.

'Traviana orte placsinto'.              

 The three worded curse was spoken from his mouth in a whisper that echoed through the trees and echoed in my ears.    

 And I saw Cain's body wither in pain. Then my legs decidided to move and I took off in a sprint; 'CAIN!'

Something stopped me.

Before I could even go a step closer, the man that was with Cain....was dead.

He was alive like 5 minutes ago!

A shadow had murdered him. Sounds crazy?

Am I crazy?

'Beware Of The Shadowlands....' The sentence echoed in my brain numerous times.

But it was too late his piercing screams was all that was left.