Chapter Twenty Three

Hey! long time no see :) 

New chapter up though ;)

While your at it check out 'Who needs friends? Not me.' By RachelJoHutson, she's talented and her stories are excellent! 

well here it is :D 

Niklaus's POV:

"What the hell do you mean?"

I shouted, this dude Kale, no I don't like him at all. A part of me wanted to rip his head off.

"What I mean is there is a 10% chance that neither will survive, but they aren't human so they should be fine."

He answered; no one could have given me a heads up? Of course not! Thanks a bunch Izzi.  Should? I want 'they WILL be fine'.

"Get Ayanna down here now."

My plan was to get Ayanna to tell me the fate of my wife and child as well as Cain's. I had a bad feeling about this Kale guy. He seemed iffy. Worse than Vincenzo. That is saying a lot. This was just too much for me to handle. I started to have some sort of hate for this child. It was killing her. If Kioni dies, I won't forgive myself. Before my life was just about sex, weed and taking liberties as an alpha's son. And then she came into my life and set me on the right path. I owe my life to her. She is and will always be my guardian angel.

"Niklaus, you summoned me?"  

An ancient voice that I've always respected echoed in my ear. She had arrived.

"Ayanna. Please," my voice became pleading and a large lump developed in my throat.

"You must tell us the future of our wives and children."   My son or daughter would continue my legacy.

The name 'Thermopolis' would go down in history for it was the name of the greatest wolves that had ever lived.

"Very well. Stand in the corner, shut the blinds and don't distract me."

I nodded my head in agreement and carried out her orders. I dragged Cain and Kale to the corner of the room. Cain had been in deep shock for quite a while, he hadn't spoken or blinked. No snide comments at all. WOW.  Several minutes passed until Ayanna opened the blinds and called us over.

"Good news or bad news first?"

"Good news please. Definitely good news." I replied, I could see the colour returning to Cain's face. Ayanna turned to Cain first.

"Your child is a boy, he's going to be a healthy, well-respected and gracious alpha. His pack shall be called the Red Sun pack. You should be proud." Cain was crying tears of joy, ive never seen him so.emotional.

A sudden coldness entered the room, Ayanna faced me. Holy shit.

"The bad news is for you Niklaus. Your daughter is going to be unbelievably beautitful, she is going to be a strong minded Luna. But there's something else. Down the line, you have their blood." 

What? This woman was confusing me. What blood?

"Who's blood?" I asked, I honestly didn't know what she was talking about. Their blood? Their blood....what blood? 

"The damned." Oh damn. Izzi has really done it this time

.

"V-v-vampires?" Kale asked.

"So his kid is going to be a hybrid? Are you insane?" Cain exclaimed.

"No. Just an oldie." Ayanna replied. 

My day was just getting better. I was unaware that my face had turned white, I looked like a greek relic. 

"You of all people should know what happens to THOSE kind of hybrids. They must be put to death immediately." Cain said.