Chapter Fourteen

Sorry For The Short Chapter....

. Kioni's POV;

I had, not one but two sisters now. I can't wait for them to grow up and start shopping with me. Kaila had pink plump lips, black hair, hazel green eyes and thick eye lashes. Kileni, on the other hand was the complete opposite. She had red juicy lips, curly brown hair, grey eyes and long and thick eye lashes. They were so beautiful. I didn't know whether to cry tears of joy that I have new additions to the House of Carter or tears of sadness because I still have to become alpha. Either way I cried. Niklaus held me close to his chest, I could fall asleep in them. 

'Come on, let's go home. Your mum needs some rest, so do you.' Niklaus said, staring into my eyes. Something was troubling him, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He was partially excited but equally as worried. We said our goodbyes to everyone and walked out of the room hand in hand. His grip was tight but it was gentle as well. I liked it, he makes me happy; just looking at him...it made my heart go fluffy. 

The ride home was so silent. Tension was in the air, intoxicating me. Reluctantly I opened the window and stuck my head out. I let the wind visit every nook and cranny of my face, letting it push my hair back. I felt a soft hand lock in with mine, pulling me back into the car.

'You are going to hurt yourself, please sit still.' The hand that grabbed me sent shivers up my spine, I wonder what's wrong with Niklaus. I don't know what had happened to me but I had turned on the switch in my brain that said 'School Girl.' I began to draw a heart on the window. It was clearly visible because of the fog coming from the outside and the heat from the inside of the car...bad heat not good heat. I had to get away.

As soon as Niklaus turned of the ignition, I zoomed into the house and straight to the bathroom. I began to vomit into the toilet. 

What's happening to me?

How can I put this..You are pregnant.

What?!?!

That's not possible...is it?

Don't ask me, the best person to ask is Izzi.

I did as my wolf told me, I rummaged around the chest of drawers for my phone. I had one text message, I wonder who its from.

Its from Izzi.

'We need to talk. Meet me at Starbucks in 30 minutes. Izzi x'

Oh shit. Having a witch as your best friend has its ups and downs. In the case this is a down. I'm 18! I'm in univeristy! I didn't even think of having a mate till that night I met Nik, now I'm pregnant. This isn't happening. I don't need this right now, I can't be worrying about my new sisters, my friends, my mate and A CHILD! 

I poured myself into a pair of light blue jeggings, a read shirt and dark blue nike blazers. I hopped into my BMW and drove to the mall. I was wondering around for 10 minutes until Izzi made me jump. My face didn't look so happy. 

'I can explain.' She said, her eyes were full of sadness, I could tell she didn't mean to. She's my best friend and I can't be angry at her for so long. 

We found a table in the back which segregated us from everyone else.

Izzi began explaining;

'What happened was, I was helping out my cousin, because she can't have kids naturally anymore, I put a child inside of her, but the consequences was grave. Something went wrong and it put a child inside of me as well. But I was thinking of you, it was when Cain had challenged Nik so it put a child in you too. I'm so sorry Kioni. I can't undo it. Please forgive me.' I leaned across the table embracing her in a tight hug. She didn't mean to but I just wanted to be sure that I had someone else inside of me.