Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update; I've been so busy, very sorry; I'm going to try and update more frequently! My exams are driving up the wall...if you haven't noticed. LOOOL :) - But before that...vote for the previous chapters and comment!

#DankeSchun :D

. Vincenzo's POV;

It had been a day since I found out Izzi was my mate. I could feel her presence from miles away. Its what brought me here. Something took hold of my legs one day and dragged me here. Don't know why but I'm just going to go with it.

I didn't feel at ease in this house. They knew what I was and they haven't attempted to stake/burn me yet.

But I've been seeing numerous stakes in the bathrooms...but that's just a coincidence. Right? Due to the fact that I hadn't settled in; I decided to give my tour of the house. It smelt like wet dogs in here. But what do you expect? A house full of werewolves. But there was that occaisonal vibe that I felt when I walked past a certain door. I approached a door with a sign that said;

'Girls At Work.'

This was when my power to read minds came in handy. Its not a twilight thing...I can read Izzi's mind; the wall she holds up in her mind is strong but I can see straight through it.

In the bottom left corner it said Izzi's Room. That's where this vibe has been coming from. Its like a burst of energy. She keeps sending me them. I could smell all of them. My sense of smell wasn't as brilliant as a werewolf's but it was a close second. Her scent shone through the rest; she smelt like strawberries and mahogany wood all in one.

'Vince is a hottie!' What was going through Rebekah's mind? Like I have a wizard mate already.

'This Vince guy seems quite mysterious...something isn't right here. He's a blood sucking leech. A paracite. A bastard.' Kioni's thoughts were the most threatening...if that's the word. She was the first one to notice that I'm a vampire. I could feel it.

I couldn't help but perch my ear on the door to eavesdrop.

I was getting into the conversation when I heard hefty footsteps approach the door and the doorknob slowly begins to turn.

Suddenly I was bombarded by someone's petite frame; it was a girl - her chest flushed against mine.

She looked hypnotised; I had that kind of effect on women. Were these girls that easy?

I couldn't deny it; she was beautiful. Her face was tanned; her eyelashes were long and thick, her lips looked so kissable, her eyes were bright green and she had blonde hair. She was gorgeous...it was undenyable. She loved my proximity,I could tell by the way her cheeks turned into a flaming pink. I needed to get into Izzi's good books very quickly so I knew this would help draw attention to myself.

I grabbed her hand, slowly pulled it to my lips and lightly pecked her hand, I knew I was quite flirtacious but I didn't know she would be that easy to crack , I clasped her hand so her it couldn't escape! By the looks of it; she didn't want to move..ewww she's a whore.

After she had had enough, she snapped it back and shoved it into her pocket.

'Hey beautiful.' I said, with a wink. Even I had to admit my wink was so sexy.

'My name is Rebekah.' I was hoping her voice would come out as smooth as cream but it sounded bitter.

But her voice being bitter was the least of my problems. My face had hardened, my fists were clenched; I had entered battle mode. I was kinda scared because he's a dog and I'm a vampire.

But I was pissed; I was getting my groove on and he rudely interrupted. This dick had just ruined a perfectly steaming moment.

But by the way Rebekah's body had tensed I knew exactly who the boy...I mean man was. Her mate. My first impression of him wasn't very friendly so I wanted to piss him off more.