Chapter Seven

Niklaus's POV;

The full moon shone brightly in my eyes as i sat on the ground underneath the small cabin in the woods, today was valentines day, the day all the mates in world will be bathing with romance i don't why I'm sat here in the woods, 11:30pm. I should be with Kioni, i love her.

My wolf is on edge and I don't know why. 

I heard so many voices in my head trying to get through to me. 

'Nik where the heck are you?' Stephen yelled.

'Bro are you ok? How you feeling?' Mikael asked.

'Dude get your butt here!' Stephen growled.

'Niklaus are you safe? Where are you?' Rebekah said calmly, her voice was the calmest of them all.

'Oh honey, come back to me?' Kioni squealed.

That one voice, made me feel like someone had drove a stake through my heart. Shit that hurt.

I can't sleep, everything is so hot and I'm a bit jumpy, I'm starting to regret leaving her. God makes you two, a male+female that together perfectly for love, friend ship and a lot more. If a mate dies or leave its will make you or kill you. It depends on what you believe in. She's the most important person in my life and i know the feeling is mutual but it gets me worried. The sound of a crackling branch made my heart lurch as i whipped my head around to see where it had came from. My heart slammed against my chest beating so fast as i squinted into the darkness of the woods. I felt like my heart was going to fall out of my ass.

Nik why are you scared? You are an alpha, declare your territory bitch boy.

Then i saw a large paw, knowing it was a male but still unfamiliar....until i heard it growl. I could recognise that growl even if i was sleeping it was Mikael, i let out a little chuckle while shaking my head. I didn't understand why he was growling, it had vibrated through his chest; i read his face...yeah he was kind of pissed off. I turned back around and he was back in human form...but naked. Ew. I covered my eyes and said;

'Mikael cover up! We are meant to be straight! At least I know I'm not gay! Hide those crown jewels!'

He stretched up his arms and replied;

'I'm just embracing nature at its finest.'

I was gagging, it was such a wretched sight; i said;

'Embrace it with clothes on. These images will haunt me for years! Not fair!'

He finally put on his clothes, i let out a sigh of relief. Today hadn't gone as well as i thought it would, i wanted to wake up from my dream, she would probably be quivering because she thinks i don't want her, i love kioni so much its unreal but i fucked up...big time. She is my mate, she will always be no matter what happens, we were made for each other.

Mikael took a seat next to me and started giving me a lecture on girls, i zoned out when he started talking about having kids. I really didn't want to listen but i just nodded my head in respect. 

'Okay, Nik I'm going to leave you to think on it.' We shared a man hug which turned into us having a quick battle before he left.

'Mik, how did you find me?' I cocked my head and furrowed eyebrows.

'Are you kidding me, mum used to bring us here all the time.' Sometimes i would forget that Mikael was my brother, we were close. Nothing could ever get inbetween me and my brother.

'All the bullshit we've been through; you've stuck by me Mikael.' I nearly cried, WOW - having a mate really did effect you.

'We are like a package deal, whenever your in trouble I'm there, whenever I'm in trouble...which is rare; i know you'll be there for me.' I could tell in his eyes that he felt the same emotions as well.