Chapter Fifteen

Hellos Lions, Horses And Rams! Sorry for the late update! My homework has had be in pieces! I'll be updating on Saturdays and Sundays!  Very Sorry!

Hope this chapter is long enough for you! Its Quite Short! Very Sorry!

#NuffLove<3

. Izzi's POV;

Damn I was tired. Little rays of sunlight were peeping through the blinds and reflecting off of my red curtains. Cain was right beside me, he was so beautiful. He was such a peaceful sleeper, I loved it when he slept like this. I placed my hand on his bare chest, sending a shockwave through his body. No, I didn't electrocute him; because I'm his mate, whenever I lay a finger on him, sparks jolt through his body. Surprisingly, he jumped up catching my hand mid air, but his eyes were still closed.

'I know your pregnant Izzidora.' A smile spread across him face when he noticed I'd stopped moving. Boys. He was so annoying but at the same time he was so sweet. But back to the main question

My hand froze. The caramel colour of my skin, turned pale. How? My eyes widened in realisation. My scent. Fuck.

'How did you know Cain?' I said, I wasn't scared, I was just very curious.

'Well your scent changed...and also that you have been throwing up...a lot, you eat more chocolate and cake now!' He said while cupping my face with his hands, and brought me closer to him.

'Izzidora, look into my eyes,' my eyes met his grey, stormy ones. He then continued;

'You are my mate, no matter what. If you are pregnant, even better. We are going to be a family. Nothing can change it. You are my whole world, so when you need to say something to me, tell me. Don't hide. I won't bite. Well...not again. I want us to have that relationship when we can talk to each other about everything and anything.' Tears were welling up in my eyes. I couldn't say anything other than;

'Okay.' After that I tackled him and dug my face into his chest, I couldn't help but laugh. He laughed too, it rumbled through his chest making my cheeks wobble. Life was good.

'Cain, I had a dream. A weird one.' I looked down onto the sheets.

'Before you tell me, I know something else...my little pythonissam.'

Oh..my..fuckin'..god.

He knew I was a witch?

How?!?!

Like what the fuck?

Pythonissam means witch in latin. For fuck sake?

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked him before saying;

'How did you know?'

He kissed my lips and said;

'I know everything about you babe. Any part of you. I know about it.' That kiss distracted me.

'So what's this about this dream?' He said, it totally slipped my mind.

'When we get downstairs, Nik is going to offer for us to go check up on our pups, at the hospital, Kailani is going to find her mate.'

'And you know this because of your witch instincts?' He looked so psyched. Every word had a hint of excitement.

'Pretty much!' I smiled a smile that made my cheeks hurt.

 We shared a very meaningful stare for like 10 minutes before he threw me onto his back and we went downstairs to meet Kailani, Kioni, Niklaus, Rebekah, Blain, Anneliese, Leila, Mikael and Stephen. The whole klan was there. All perched on the couches scattered around the living room. All the boys were bare chested. What a sight. Sadly, that comment was heard by mate and his grip tightenend. Awwww he is so protective.