An Unexpected Year chapter 3 ~ Back To School Part 2

{A/N Leonie on top ^}
Word count: 1787

I took a deep breath and entered my high school. I looked over my shoulder to send an encouraging smile to Bianca. We walked over to the lockers and I saw my friends waiting for us. When they saw us they came running over to us. Natalie was the first to reach us and pulled us into a bear hug. Second Walter arrived "Hey Bianca" he said, she looked up at him and blushed. They're so cute! The others had catched up and I pulled each one of them in a hug. We were early so we had time to talk to one another.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to try out for the all of the sports teams. You will come and watch me, right?" Nathalie said whilst smiling happily.

"Of course!" we all said in unison. We all started laughing. We chatted some more and decided to go to homeroom. Once we entered I saw Leonie and Carly, they were already looking over at me whilst smirking. I awkwardly entered, I know the first day will be horrible since they've missed me all summer. I took a deep breath and walked over to my seat. Soon enough our assigned teacher came in and passed out the time tables. She handed me my schedule and I looked it over quickly.

o   Mathematics          Mr. Andrews                  Room: 78

o   Physical Education Mr. Blake                       Room: 138

o   Physics                  Mrs. Darkwood               Room: 214

o   Lunch

o   English Literature   Mr. Matthews                  Room: 157

o   Creative writing      Mrs. Danks                     Room 30

o   Lunch

o   History                  Mrs. Hastings                 Room:124

I compared my schedule to my friends', every lesson I'm with at least one of my friends. I'm extremely happy because otherwise I'd sit alone the entire year during that class.

"OMG, Abs!" Bianca whisper yelled. I could see the excitement in her eyes and couldn't help but smile at her craziness. "what?" I replied. "We've got Mr. Matthews together!" she basically screamed out. I groaned, a bit too loud cause apparently Leonie heard it as well. "Our fat, little hippo moaning again, bet she's getting a mouth orgasm from all the food she's been eating! She has gained a lot of weight." She said loud enough for the entire class to hear. I let my head down in embarrassment. Luckily Walter stood up for me, "I'd rather get fat by eating than by being pregnant. I can see you've been screwing everything with a dick over summer?" Walter said, Leonie gasped and turned bright red. I giggled and send Walter a 'thank-you-look'. He nodded in response.

Diane gave me a quick hug and told me how I shouldn't let it get to me. I smiled and thanked her. I looked at Bianca and saw she was biting her tong, I raised an eyebrow at her. "We are so going to sit in the front". I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what she was talking about. She sighed and said: "In Mr. Matthews class, if we're in front we can check him out!". I snorted and tried to keep up with the annoyed façade, but her excited eyes made it too hard. I cracked a smile and soon everyone was laughing again over Bianca's obsession over hot guys. All to soon we had to go to our second period. I had PE with Britt and Diane, because it was the first day of school none of the students had brought sports clothes. We chatted for 45 minutes and way to soon I found myself heading of to Physics.

I walked in and saw Bianca and Walter chatting, I didn't want to disturb them because I was eager to get them together but the teacher motioned for me to sit down. I sat down and listened to Mrs. Darkwood chatting about what we'll be doing this year.