An Unexpected Year Chapter 13 ~ Couple

{A/N Walter on top}

Word count: 1617

"Come on, I need to show you something," i said. "What? I don't feel like doing anything," Bianca replied sadly. "I promise you'll like it", "fine."

it's 5 to 1 and it's time to meet Walter in the auditorium.

When we entered I saw Walter sitting on one of the tables. When Bianca saw she immediately turned around. "What the hell? I don't wanna see him!" "Just hear him out, please. We both know you want to," she sighed but agreed.

"Walter, we need to talk to you," I said. I looked at the both of them and smiled. "Good luck," I told Walter. "I'll be waiting outside."

After 10 minutes Bianca and Walter still hadn't returned. I walked around the school for a bit hoping to kill the time. When I took a turn to the right I saw something I had always wanted to see. Pressed up against the wall was Bianca, Walter had his body pressed up against her and he had his arm wrapped around her waist. Bianca's hands were on either side of his face and they were making out! I ran towards the window to make sure I saw right. When I was done I ran towards the doors and ran in whilst squealing, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. They broke apart and stared at me. "Finally," I yelled, I ran over to them and wrapped them in a hug. "Sorry for ruining your moment, I guess it went well. Please be a couple now, okay I'll leave you to it. Bye," I rambled. I walked away with a huge smile plastered on my face.

--O--                                                                                                                                 

"Sit down," I ordered Bianca. Walter had already gone back to class but before we go I want to hear what happened first. "Well he told me what had happened. He said that he liked me and that Leonie only did this to hurt me and tear us apart. I cried and forgave him, I don't know I just felt that he was telling the truth. He hugged me and I don't know what happened but we kissed and it was like the best thing ever. Totally amazing," she ranted. I laughed and hugged her, "I'm so happy for you, for you and him both."

We talked a bit more and then decided to get back to class. English Literature with Aiden. When we entered Aiden his eyes immediately shot up and met mine. "Abigail, a word after class please," he said. I nodded, we only had 5 minutes of class left so I just said down and did some homework. When the bell rang everyone left except for me. I sat down on the front table right in front of his desk. I knew what this was about: Skipping his class. Though I wonder why he didn't ask Bianca to stay behind as well. He shut the door and sat on top of his desk facing me.

"Where have you been?" he questioned. "I was... uh-... out?" I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow, "I repeat where were you?" I sighed and shook my head, "I had to talk with Bianca and Walter." "Please? I was worried sick, not even your friends knew where you were." He said. Worried, about me? "Bianca and Walter both like each other. But then Leonie kissed Walter to mess them both up. I just made them meet somewhere so they could talk it out," I hesitantly said careful not to tell their entire lovestory. He raised an eyebrow, "is that it? High school drama?" I chuckled, "yeah, but I still think it was more important than two classes." "I know, school isn't everyting. Social life is just as important."

"Wow, I think you're the only teacher that actually gets that." I said with a smile. There was a short silence. "Yeah I'm a cool teacher," he said rather sadly. Before he could do or say anything else I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. At first he froze but quickly relaxed in my hold. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on mine. I closed my eyes and listened to his steady heartbeat. "You're so much more to me than just a teacher." We stayed like that for way longer than appropriate, oh wait even a hug is inappropriate. Oh well, I mentally shrugged.

He sighed and reluctantly let go of me, I sent him a smile and left.

--O--                           

Today has already been full of surprises, Bianca is now dating Walter. However that one didn't surprise me as much as this one. When I got home my mum was home as well.

"Hey, why aren't you at work?" I questioned. "Why do you care?" she asked back. "Well you're my mum," I replied. "Unfortunately" she rudely shot back. I was taken aback by her answer, I didn't know what to reply so I just headed upstairs. "Why are you home," mum asked whilst I was walking up the stairs. "School was out," I replied.

She didn't like that answer. She stood up and stalked towards me, "are you being smart with me?" she hollered. I backed away trying to create as much distance as possible. But she just ran towards me like a crazy woman. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, unfortunately I don't have a lock on my door. I sat down in the corner and wrapped my arms around my knees, like it created some sort of safety shield. My mum opened the door and walked straight towards me. I was frozen in my spot, it felt as though I was the third person in the room just watching everything happen.

She punched my cheek, and I brought my hands up to cover my face. She had hit me right below my eye, I looked around trying to focus on anything but the pain. She yanked me across the room by my hair. I stumbled until I fell, she walked over to me and kicked my abdomen. "Stop pl-" I was quickly cut off by another kick in the stomach. I pleaded her to stop, feeling the water prick in my eyes but she seemed to enjoy this too much. "Please, stop," I begged her, "I'll go to school right now." This seemed to please her, "as long as you're out of my face." She then turned around and left.  

I stood up and touched my check, a bruise has already started forming. Next I slowly lifted my shirt, I carefully touched it, inhaling a sharp breath as I winced at the pain. I didn't know what to do or where to go, I checked my watch and I only have 30 minutes left until I have to pick Luke up from school.

I decided to cover the bruise under my eye with make-up. I applied make up careful not to hurt myself. When I was finished I stood up and decided to just head towards his school. I was 15 minutes early, I wanted to call Bianca but she has her own problems. I would've called another friend but I just wasn't comfortable with them knowing, yet. Instead I texted Bianca asking how she was doing.

Me: How r u?

Gossip queen: I still can't believe me and him are dating.

Me: Can't either, you've like each other for so long.

Gossip queen: Obviously how couldn't I like him and how couldn't he like me?

Me: I haven't got a clue

Gossip queen: What are you up to?

Me: I'll tell you tomorrow.

Gossip queen: Why not tonight?

Me: Tonight is about you and Walter

Gossip queen: What's going on?

Me: Just come over tomorrow before school, ok?

Gossip queen: Okay, well see you tomorrow.

Me: C you!

I turned my phone of and waited another 5 minutes. When Luke finally came out I took him to the Mc Donalds. I enjoyed being there with Luke, but the actual reason as to why I took him, was that I didn't want him downstairs with mum. When we got home we headed upstairs, and he played whilst I did my homework.