An Unexpected Year Chapter 12 ~ You Saw What?

"You saw what?" I basically yelled. Bianca just nodded and cried some more. Walter. Kissed. Another. Girl. "Who? What bitch did he kiss?" I said angry, angry at Walter and the bitch he kissed. "Leonie," she whispered. I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back.

Why would Walter kiss Leonie? We both knows he likes Bianca.

"We have to do something," I said. Bianca shook her head, "no we can't. If he is happy with Leonie, I'm not going to ruin that for him. I sighed, she is too good of a person.

--O—

After Bianca left I immediately got ready to leave as well. After I told Luke I'd be gone I left and headed straight towards Walter his house.

When I got there he opened the door and I walked straight past him inside. "What the hell Walter? Bianca called me last night crying, because she saw you making out with Leonie. LEONIE, we both know you love her. So why would you do this?" He stared at me in shock and then lowered his head in shame. "You don't understand," "then explain!" He sighed and motioned for me to sit down. I sat down and he took place next to me. "I didn't want to, she came onto me and started kissing me. I pushed her away but the damage had already been done, Bianca saw." He said and a tear escaped his eye.

"We're all going to talk tomorrow!" I said. "She won't ever want to see me again," he whined. "Tomorrow, meet me at 1 in the auditorium. I'll make sure Bianca is there," he nodded sadly. "I'll be there."

After my little talk with Walter I called Bianca and set everything up. Tomorrow we're going to fix this.