An Unexpected Year Chapter 14 ~ Kisses

{A/N Aiden on top}

Word Count: 1181

An hour before school started Bianca came over.  When she saw me she immediately hugged me.

"What happened to you?" she asked. "Nothing new, my mum just lashed out.". Then we just continued chatting and had a great time at last.

--O--

"How are we going to explain this? People will notice my bruised cheek?" I asked. We were now both cycling to school. I forgot to put on any make-up, we are still new to this... "Well, since I'm your best friend I will help you out. We could pretend that we got in a fight?" Bianca proposed. "That'll have to do, we just stay away for today and 'work it out' tomorrow."

With Bianca and I being in a fight, school was extremely boring. I had no one to talk to, not even during lunch. We made it seem as believable as possible, in the hallways and during lunch we made a scene. During the rest of the day we just pretended to hate each other.

When I walked into English Lit Bianca and I sat on the opposite sides of the classroom. Mr Matthews looked up from his paperwork and his eyes immediately met mine, "Abigail, stay behind please." I nodded and he started teaching.

At the end of class everybody left but I remained seated. Once everyone was gone he shut the door and motioned for me to walk over. I stood up and walked towards him.

When I was stood in front of him he softly cupped my cheek, not the bruised one. I leaned in to his touch and enjoyed the feeling of his rough yet gentile hands on my cheek. He softly pressed his thumb against my chin, which made my head tilt to the side. Once he had a proper view of my bruised cheek he removed his thumb from my cheek. He softly trailed his thumb down my bruised cheek, "what happened?" I shrugged and looked away, "Bianca and I got in a fight." "Bianca did this?" he asked disbelievingly. "Yeah she is one strong woman," I said with an awkward chuckle. "What actually happened?" "Like I sa-" he cut me off, "I know you're lying, so tell me the truth" he demanded. I sighed in defeat, "it's nothing."

I felt my eyes water when I remembered yesterday's event. I looked away, "look at me." he demanded. I complied and averted my eyes back to his, he stared intensely into my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. He rested his head on mine, "what happened?" he whispered in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "My mum happened," I whispered. "Explain," he demanded. He is very demanding today, damn.

Somewhere in me telling my story we had changed positions. He sat on his chair with me on his lap. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his thumb was softly stroking my thigh. 

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and the tears were slowly streaming down my face. He kissed the top of my head repeatedly, it gave me a sense of... comfort? Home? Safety? All of the above.

"How are you?" he finally asked. I shrugged not bothering to look up, "coping." He pulled away and looked into my eyes, he cupped my face and stared into my eyes. His eyes held so much passion, I felt myself get lost in them already. His eyes flickered to my lips and I felt myself staring at his as well. They were so pink, plump and probably very soft. I looked back at him and he was again staring right at me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes searched mine for any reluctance, but he definitely found none.

He then softly pressed his lips against mine, at first I was shocked but soon melted into his arms. Our lips moved perfectly against each other. With confidence rising each second I softly nibbled on his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He moaned into my mouth before parting his lips.

He ran his tongue smoothing across my lips, attempting to enter. I immediately opened my mouth and our lips danced with each other for what felt like forever. His hands slowly moved from my hips to my bum. His thumb agonizingly slow ran over my bum, I pulled him impossibly closer. He then squeezed my ass, in reply I moaned into his mouth. 

I wanted so much more but I had to pull away to catch my breath. I immediately missed the feeling of his lips pressed against mine. My breath came out in pants, but his seemed perfectly fine. He continued trailing kisses down my jaw. He started sucking on my neck leaving a mark. Once he was done he smirked in triumph.

"Wow, that was..." I trailed of. "Amazing," he finished for me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. I removed my hands from his hair and turned around pressing my back against his chest. I entwined our hands and sighed. "What happens next?" I asked. I felt him shrug, "I don't know. I would've asked you to be my girlfriend or I would've taken you out on a date." He sighed, "but I can't do that without you knowing the possible consequences."

He then told me about how it wasn't illegal, since I was 18. But it was against school policy. We would be dating in secret, and I couldn't tell anyone until graduation. If people did find out he would be fired and I could be expelled. I might have looked this up on the internet so I already knew, I wasn't listening anyways as my mind kept lingering on his previous words.

'I would've asked you to be my girlfriend or at least taken you out on a date.'

Once he was finished I just smiled and pecked his lips. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, I nodded. A smile graced his lips before he pressed them up against mine.

--O—

"When will I see Aiden again?" Luke whined. I smiled knowingly, "soon, very soon." He cheered.

--O--

Right before I went to sleep I received a message.

Good night princess ~ xx A

I smiled and saved Aiden in my contacts.

Sweet dreams. How did you get my number? x

I have my ways 😉 x

Okay, dream about me x

Of course xx

All the love I had received today had definitely made up for the hate of yesterday. I fell I sleep with a smile on my face.