Chapter One ~ Climb On Board

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

The Hogwarts Express was stationed in the same place it was every year and Harry
Potter had just boarded on time. Which was good, he always tried to catch the train on time because he didn't want to end up in the same situation as Second Year...

Hermione Granger had already saved a stall for her two best friends: Ronald Weasley and (of course) Harry Potter, and also Ginny of course.
'HARRY!!' Hermione squealed as Harry entered the stall, she hugged him tightly squeezing his weak ribs, Harry was still the same skinny boy he was since First Year. Hermione was the still the same too, she had the same dark brown messy ever - her curls flowing as always and brown eyes.

Ronald Weasley climbed into the same stall as Hermione and Harry. Hermione welcomed Ronald the same way as she welcomed Harry. Ronald and Harry were very different, Ron had bright ginger hair, just like the rest of his family and freckles, meanwhile, Harry had jet black hair and circular glasses.

'How was your summer guys?' Ron asked his mates. 

Hermione sighed, 'It was a bit boring but I was excited to come back to Hogwarts and see the two of you.' 

Harry laughed, 'I hated staying with the Dursleys it was dreadful. But it was really fun when Ron came and saved me and took me to The Burrow.'

They all laughed together until the Trio saw a certain red-headed girl walk past their carriage.

'Ginny? ' Hermione called to the girl. 

Ginny turned around and looked at Hermione, Ron, and Harry in the carriage.

'Mione! Harry!'Ginny said sitting down in the seat next to Hermione.

'No Hello for me?'Ron asked confused and feeling left out.

'I see you everyday Ron.' Ginny said laughing at her older brother, the others joined in too and the four friends continued laughing until a blonde boy with gray eyes and black clothes walked near their carriage.

'Urg! It's Malfoy!' Ginny said in disgust of their archenemy.

'Miss me, Weaslette?' Draco said with a sly smirk on his pale face.

'No, not a single bit," Ginny stated quickly, frowning at Draco. 

'Leave my sister alone, do us a favour and get the hell out,' Ron said furiously. 

'Make me,' Draco said leaning on the doors, keeping his nonchalant attitude while challenging Weasley, he wouldn't even dare.

'I will,' Ron said getting up and pointing his wand at Malfoy's neck. 

Harry pushed Ron's hand away from Malfoy's neck. 'As much as I would like to see this, don't do it,' Harry commanded Ron, Ron sneered at Drac in anger and backed off reluctantly.

'You made the right choice, Ron,' Hermione said in comfort.

'Who was talking to you, Mudblood?'Malfoy spat at Hermione. 

'Just go, Malfoy!' Hermione retorted.

Draco made an exit for his own carriage, winking at Hermione before leaving.

Ginny caught this, and grabbed Hermione's arm, 'Did you see that?'

'See what?' Hermione lied, hoping Ginny wouldn't notice.

'Malfoy just winked at you,' Ginny told her, tugging Hermione's arm making her shake.

That's all for Chapter One I hope you liked it !! :) Be sure to Vote and comment !! - LizZoSugg28