Chapter Ten ~ Still Lying

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

"He is, at least I think so."
"Well, very well then,Miss Granger but you should know that he is faithful. I know that during the war he felt unloved and scared so you must mean the world to him."
Hermione nodded in appreciation, she wasn't too sure that she meant the world to Draco. The year was nearly over but nearly wasn't enough she might start growing a bump before school was over, then rumours would start.

She entered the hallways, walking aimlessly, when she noticed Crabbe and Goyle walking past, she was planning to ignore them and just walk away but a hand slammed her against the wall and held her there. She wiggle free but Crabbe and Goyle were holding her back. Behind them was none other than...Pansy Parkinson.
"Look, it's the little mudblood that Draco's dating." Pansy said, in her annoying screech.
"Leave me alone, Pansy." Hermione said, annoyed, she knew Pansy would was all bark and no bite.

"Shut up." Pansy said, the she gave her a slap. Hermione held on to her cheek.
"What was that for?" Hermione asked.
"It was for being a little bitc-" Pansy said, pausing due to Dumbledore walking past and she smiled sweetly at him. Hermione scoffed as he left, some great wizard he was.
Hermione tried to wiggle free but it was hopeless, "What do you want Pansy?"
"I want you to suffer, Beaver, for being such a hopeless little waste of humanity." Pansy said smirking evilly.

She then kicked Hermione in the leg, Hermione yelled in pain but she couldn't grab her leg due to Crabbe and Goyle hoping her down, still. Pansy kept kicking her and then started to aim for her stomach to punch. Hermione's eyes grew wide, she had a baby. Pansy could hurt it.
"Stop." Hermione begged.
"Urg, I know your a weakling mudblood but you don't have to be that much of a loser and chicken out of a fight." Crabbe and Goyle laughed as Pansy said this.
"Well it's hardly a fair fight, Crabbe and Goyle are holding me down." Hermione yapped and Pansy groaned, aiming for Hermione's stomach again.
"Don't. I'm pregnant." Hermione said quickly, closing her eyes in fear, waiting for the punch. Pansy laughed and laughed, Hermione felt her world getting smaller and smaller...Pansy's laughs getting louder. She had just told Pansy about her baby, oh no.

Pansy jerked her head to let Crabbe and Goyle know they could back off, "I don't have to beat you up for you to suffer, your going to get bullied- I'll make sure of it. Then everyone will know your a little slut."
Pansy laughed then walked down the corridors. Hermione dragged herself down the walls and cried and cried. "I hadn't thought of this, I should've taken my chances and if the baby died I would have been free." Hermione thought, it was cruel but it was true, "No, you know what? I will have this baby, I will raise it and she or he will be a family with Draco and I." Hermione thought, the thoughts of having a family with Draco soon brought a smile to her face.

Mcgonagall's Office.

"Proffesor Mcgonagall?" Draco asked, opening the door and quickly turning his head looking side to side for Mcgonagall.
"I'm right here, Draco." Mcgonagall said behind him, making Draco jump.
"Are we going inside?" Draco asked.
"No, actually since I am not your Head Of House, Severus Snape has to be there."
"Why? Am I in trouble?" Draco asked, then he laughed to himself- he probably was in trouble.
'Just follow me." Mcgonagall said and walked calmly and elegantly down the hallway, keeping her posture. Draco sighed and trailed behind her.

Dumbledore's Office

"Dumbledore's Office? Why do I get the same honour as such as the great Harry Potter?" Draco said sarcastically.
In the office was Snape and (obviously) Dumbledore himself.
"We need to talk to you about...Hermione."Mcgonagall said, looking at two men in the room, she was hoping for them to give Draco the talking- looks like she was going to have to give them a little 'nudge'.
"Rather, they have to talk to you, I have other duties to attend to." At that, Minevra apparated away.

"Mr Malfoy, we know about you and Miss Granger's dirty deed, it is absolutely revolting and you and Miss Granger will lose 120 house points each...But apart from that, we need to talk about this." Snape started.
"Draco, what Proffesor Snape is trying to say is that what you and Hermione did was unbelievable - as in no one can believe it. But we were wondering, for starters, whether you are going to keep the baby?" Dumbledore asked.
"Well...I - I'm not sure, I think we are young and...well...I-I-" Draco said.
"Speak boy!" Snape demanded.
"I don't want to marry Hermione!" Draco shouted.
Dumbledore and Snape both gasped but then they both looked at each other, unsurely.

"Well, no one said that you had to but...Unfortunately for you Mr Malfoy, you marrying Hermione is a highly likely possibility. But even so, why not? I thought you and Miss Granger are dating." Snape said, getting bored of it.
"We are but the thing is I didn't want to rush this and Hermione is a mud- muggleborn and my father, he would have me killed, he might have her killed and even worse he will have the baby killed!" Draco said, panicking.
"Your father is in Azkaban, he cannot harm Hermione and even if he could, if you truly loved Hermione you would support her." Dumbledore said.
"I do love her." Draco ran out of Dumbledore's Office.

Dinner In The Great Hall...

Hermione walked into the hall, smiling she felt better now she had cried it out earlier.
As she walked in she could feel people glaring at her then suddenly whispering.
Pansy stood up, "Welcome, mudblood. I have an announcement to make." Pansy started, pausing to standing up on the bench.
"Your innocent, sweet and well, I can't pure anymore, can I? But anyway your Hermione Granger is pregnant!" Pansy shouted out to the whole school. The ENTIRE school.
Hermione couldn't breathe, she felt dizzy and her eyes were getting puffy and she felt as if she was going to be sick.

Hermione couldn't hear the laughs and the people saying "you slut!' She couldn't even hear Dumbledore's loud voice telling everyone to stop.
She staggered over to Harry and held his shoulders so she could try and get her balance back.
"Harry, help." She said, breathless.
"Is it true?" Harry asked.
"Harry, I-" Hermione fell to the floor, everything was black. She had fainted.

The Hospital Wing.

Hermione woke up and she was on a hospital bed, her head ached and her eyesight was blurry, she blinked then suddenly she could see again.
A figure in all black, even the person's face was covered with a black mask and their eyes were enchanted with magic to look orange, clever. Hermione was breathing heavily, this person looked dangerous. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." The person said in a robotized voice, it could be a man or woman.

The figure took a cup of juice, underneath the hospital bed they sprinkled some dust inside. "Here, drink this, nurse's order's." The person said.
Hermione, feeling weak accepted the cup and took a gulp of the drink and made a look of disgust at how awful the drink tasted, Hermione was smart enough to know that this was a potion.
"Why do I need a potion, I only fainted." Hermione said.
"Uh...Madame Pomfrey said it's a health potion, helps you recover quickly." The person said.
"AHH!" Hermione screamed, her tummy was giving her immense pain.
Hermione cried, she had never felt pain like this before, what was happening?
"It's okay, you'll be alright, eventually." The person said as he brought out his wand.
Hermione couldn't see the wand since her vision was a completely blurred and she was slowly fading.

That Chapter Two!!! Who do you think the person is, could it be Pansy? Crabbe? Goyle? Maybe even Ginny?? And why is Hermione in much pain? Read the next chapter to find out! There will b more ♡♡ -
LizZoSugg28