Chapter Nine ~ Baby On Board

HARRY POTTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

"I'm pregnant and your the father." Hermione said to Draco.
'This looks like another secret." Draco replied.
Hermione let a single tear drop from her eyes, Draco wiped it away. "This is my fault, Hermione and I will take full responsibility for it." Draco told her giving hug.
"I should have been more careful, Draco, I was in a vulnerable position and I wasn't thinking straight." Hermione said.
"It doesn't matter now, we are going to have this child," Hermione started sobbing at this statement, she was so worried her parents were going to be so disappointed and confused. Bookworm Hermione was pregnant with former Death Eater Draco Malfoy?

Snape's Potion Class.

Snape's Potion Class seemed even more quiet than usual today, Hermione couldn't help but think everyone could see that she was pregnant. That word kept going through her brain: pregnant. It was scary, even Harry and Ron would be disappointed.
Hermione couldn't hear what Snape was saying all she could hear were her endless thoughts, "Miss Granger?" Snape asked, Hermione jumped out of her daydream.
"Are you you paying attention?"
"Yes, Prof-" Hermione's stomach gave her nausea, she couldn't continue her sentence, the class were looking at her with wide eyes. "I think I'm going to puke!" Hermione said as she ran to the bathroom. Hermione didn't actually need to puke, it was just nausea - she made quite a scene.

As Hermione came back into class, students were busy making potions. "Miss Granger, you finally decided to join us, how wonderful..." Snape slurred, he gave Hermione a disapproving look. "Professor Mcgonagall's office. Go." Snape said and Hermione was off in a dot, she was scared with every step. When she arrived at the door she opened it slowly and walked down the long sort of corridor to the table. "Miss Granger, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Mcgonagall asked, resting her glasses on her nose.
"Professor Snape sent me, it was because I had nausea during class." Hermione told her, taking a deep breathe she knew nausea could be because of many things so she didn't have to say she was with a child...

"Do you have a stomach ache?" Mcgonagall questioned, Hermione shook her head, "Have you ate any funny food lately?" Hermione shook her head again.
"I..."
"Yes?"
"I should tell you this, This might be shocking but it is confidential and nobody else can know."Hermione started, she needed to confide in somebody.
"I am pregnant."
"Pregnant?" Mcgonagall asked with shocked eyes.
"This is an outrage! An absolute disgrace, Miss Granger! Did you do your wrong doings on school grounds?" Mcgonagall shouted.
"Y-Ye-Yes." Hermione stuttered almost in tears again.
"Do you know who the father is?"
"It's Draco."
"Draco Malfoy?"
"Yes- he is my boyfriend. I only found out I was pregnant recently and Madame Pomfrey did the tests, We only have a few couple months left at school it might be born here." Hermione said then bursting into sobs again.
"Oh, Miss Granger." Mcgonagall sighed the got up to hug Hermione, "If you need any time off just leave the class, I will let all the teachers know and I will be speaking to Mr Malfoy."

"I just can't believe this, I was so upset when Malfoy and I, you-know-what, I wasn't thinking, Draco told me not to do it in case I would regret it, he was right." Hermione said still sobbing in Mcgonagall's arms.

"Well it sounds like he's faithful."
"He his, at least I think so."

I hope you liked stay here for the second chapter !!! This story might have a few chapters because it focuses on before their daughter is born and after so yea : ) -- thx for reading !! I HAVE TRANSFERED THE STORY HERE TO MAKE IT LONGER- YAY. -
LizZoSugg28